View Single Post
Old 07-07-2003, 07:23 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

No way!!!!

We CANNOT let this happen...... there must be SOMETHING we can do, surely?? make it a pay site, even..... hell I'm happy to pay $50, $100 a year for this, not a problem at all! AND that's US money, too!

I'm dead serious. There's gotta be some way to keep this site alive. This will change the lives of so many people it's unbelievable. I refuse to believe it's simply going to fall over and die out of the blue like this.

ARGH

Fucking..... fucking ARGH!

This is waaaaay to shocking for me. Shit!

OK, I say we make it a pay site, all those in favour of saving Pixies raise your hands or, well, anything

Madmax - will this have any effect on the chat?

Kim, you have been fantastic to us, and we are all deeply grateful and indebted to you for not only building this fantastic site, but for constantly contributing to it and keeping it going even when things got rough. Thankyou for everything. And sorry to hear about the personal problems you mention - all our hearts and prayers go out to you. If there's anything we can do, name it. It shall be done.

To all the friends I have made here, right around the room, thankyou for being the most honest, caring, funny, intelligent, fun, down-to-earth people I have had the joy to know. Please, let us keep in contact despite this.

It has been a huge honour and delight to be a part of this site for just over a year.... I hope that something can be arranged, some sort of comprimise, and I can continue to have this honour and privelige.

There HAS to be something we can do. I refuse to believe that 16,000 people can just have their lives changed with such dire consequences as simply as this. Can we make it a pay site? Can someone else take over the hosting side of things? Can we shift half of it over to yahoo groups, or MSN, or something like that?

Let's not give up and quit, let's work out something to do!

CasperTG
In absolute, total, complete shock and horror.

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm