View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 10:16 PM
...that's Mrs. She-Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to Callie691
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSwede
I heartily agree that whether you like giving BJs makes a huge different in the enjoyment for both people. I totally agree with what diva said also, with one exception. PLEASE don't ever think that just because your partner's gag reflex is triggered means that she doesn't like what she's doing. I ADORE giving BJs, including swallowing, and really get into it. But I have a hard time taking all of my partner at times without gagging. Heck, I gag just trying to brush my back teeth! Anyway, I just don't want you guys to automatically think that it's a sure sign she really doesn't want to be giving you that BJ.

I whole 'hard'edly agree with BlueSwede. I love giving a blow job... it just upsets me because of my gag reflex he thinks ai dont like it. But it turns me on as much as him probably more than anything else.

Though i have been trying lately to work past it. I have made it as far as getting the head in my throat, but not hte whole thing. And i have what feels like a stupid question. Are you supposed to be able to breathe when you deep throat? Cause i cant.