View Single Post
Old 09-22-2002, 10:14 PM
~figment of imagination~

My sweet sexy Coach has decided to go get some snacks and mingle. "Have fun!" I say with a sweet innocent smile.

Sitting alone at the bar I caught myself starring at this sexy Pirate Man making me another margarita, which feels like a few days more than a few seconds. Just then I hear someone asking me for a wish. Smiling I turn on my bar stool to see this handsome Vampyre grinning at me flashing his teeth. Being very charmed by his wicked grin I give a little smile (tilting my head and brushing my hair away from my neck) "Yes you may have one." He leans in and I feel the warmth of his breath on my neck and the coldness of his hand on my breast. Then he slightly bites on my neck just grazing me with his teeth. Standing back up he gives me one more wicked grin and walks off into the crowd to mingle.

Just as he walks off I turn to my other side as the "Highway Man" says Hello. "Well hello!" I say grinning from ear to ear. He then begins to make comments on the grass in my hair. He even picks out some. Talk about embarrassing. "Thank you. It is so nice to see you here." He grins and flashes his gorgeous green eyes. "Since I am a mess, I think I shall go take a shower and change. It seems if I have gotten a bit to dirty already this evening. I will see you in a few."

I head inside to go upstairs. I enter my quiet room that seems to be the furthest point from all my guests. I open the closet and pull out the mystical Fairy Costume from the year before and gently lay it on the bed. Walking into the bathroom I carefully take off the genie costume and lay it on the counter. I start the shower testing the water before I hop in. "Ah yes!" I say as I get in the warm streams of water. Reaching for the shampoo bottle I hear the door. Just then the lights went out. "Hello! Is there anyone in here?" No one answers but I know someone is in here. Feeling a little bit weary I ask one more time. "Is there anyone in here?" ....