View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 12:20 PM
obsolete

Diane Foster

No matter how hard she tried, Diane couldn't shake the image of the usherette or her proposition from her mind. Twice now she'd gone into the bathroom for a quick diddle, rousing Mother's concern. "Just something I ate, Mother" she'd countered when the old woman asked if she was all right. But still the thought remained. Did she dare?

"You look feverish, Diane. Come here and let me feel your forehead."

"I'm okay, Mother. Really."

They had been watching one of Mother's favorite television shows, but once again Diane's thoughts had turned back to the voluptuous redhead at the cinema. The flush on her face was definitely not a fever -- at least not that kind of fever. She hadn't realized just how obvious the effects of the woman were until Mother spoke just now, but this left her an opening that she couldn't miss the opportunity to take.

"I don't know, Diane. You look all red in the face. You must be coming down with something."

"Perhaps you're right. I think I'll call Dr. Fisher and see if he can fit me in."

"Then do it. I will be fine while you're gone. Sometimes I worry about you, girl."

Of course she had no intention of going to see Dr. Fisher. It was early yet and she knew there would be at least one more film showing. Diane wondered if...

Leaving her mother's room, she went to the phone in the hallway. Hands shaking, she leafed through the telephone directory until she found the number she was looking for and dialed.

"Bijoux Cinema, Fran speaking. The movies this evening are... "

"No. Wait. This is D... Doreen Frasier. I think we met this afternoon?" Please let it be her. Please...

"Ohh... Yesss... "

Was it Diane's imagination or had the woman's voice become lower, huskier? She felt the urgency between her legs begin yet again.

"Have you considered my proposition? I would love to see you again and get better acquainted."

"I can be there directly," Diane replied in a voice loud enough for Mother to hear.

"Mmm... I'll be waiting, Doreen. Hurry."

Replacing the receiver in the cradle, she stuck her head into her mother's room. "He said he's booked solid -- flu season -- but he can take me. It might be a wait though. Are you sure you will be all right while I'm gone, Mother?"

"Yes, yes. Go. It won't do either of us any good if you fall ill." Mother's attention was already back on the television before Diane quietly closed the door and hurried to her room.

Choosing her lingerie carefully, Diane felt like a schoolgirl going on her first date -- scary and wonderful all at once. Wanting to freshen up, she showered quickly and dressed, putting on her mac and covering her head with a kerchief before slipping on the sunglasses. Calling out a goodbye, she hurried ot the car and headed to the Cinema for the second time that day.

Diane really didn't know what to expect, but she had seen photos in that magazine she'd taken so long ago. The one that had eventually gotten her caught masturbating by Mother. The one that had been the reason for her private sessions and confessions with Father. Father John... The thought of confessing this to him made her hotter than ever and it was all she could do not to bury her fingers in her cunny for relief.

Lost in thought, she found herself pulling into the parking area of the cinema before she realized. A quick look in the mirror to check her appearance and she was out of the car and hurrying into the building. Her heart caught when she saw Fran standing by the door waiting.

"Doreen" the woman purred, raising her hand to Diane's face. "I haven't been able to get you out of my mind."

Feeling herself almost in a panic, Diane nearly turned and ran. She would surely go to hell for this. If nothing else, this was truly an abomination. A woman with a woman. On the other hand...

"Have I come at a bad time?"

"Of course not, silly woman. There is never a bad time to... cum."

The innuendo was not lost on Diane who followed Fran toward the office and whatever would happen there.