View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 08:12 PM

Chapter 1: Strumming Her Banjo

The Goldilocks Saga
Chapter 1: Strumming Her Banjo

By NastyGuy

Lately my wife and I have heard many stories about how married couples have met, and we thought others might find it interesting to hear ours. And since my wife is almost 8 months pregnant, she thought it might help to get some of my horniness out to write our story.
This story begins two and a half years ago. At that time I wasn't having a very good year. My girlfriend of some time had just left me for a Frenchman that she had met on the light rail the previous day. Considering that I had just recently bought a condo for the two of us to make our lives in I was less than thrilled with this turn of events. She decided that a stable boyfriend wasn't nearly as exciting as a chance fling with a foreigner and left with him to travel around the globe. Rather than fight for her, I let her go. If she was the type to leave me on such short notice I knew I was better off without her.
Not to say that this made things any easier.
Since she had left, I did find myself with a lot more time on my hands, and I had the chance to put a bit more money away since I didn't have anyone to spend it on. This almost made up for the fact that I was lonely much of the time.
My father lives half a state away from me, so I no longer had access to his garden and I really missed the fresh vegetables that he used to grow. Now, my homeowners association won't let us have a real garden, but they will let us plant ornamental plants in our side gardens, so I decided it was time to plant some "ornamental" herbs in my little side plot. It may not be quite as good as having fresh, sun-ripened tomatoes straight off the vine, but fresh snipped rosemary and sage help make up the loss when added to a salad or an oven-roasted chicken.
I remember the day I started planting my herb garden quite well, mostly for a rather unexpected turn of events. It was a warm, spring day; just a few months after my ex-girlfriend had walked out. I was working in the little plot next to my condo. I had finished planting the rosemary and was just starting on the sage, when I saw a late '70's model Road-Yacht drive up to one of the other condos nearby and let out a rather attractive young woman who seemed quite upset.
She looked like she was in her late teens. She was quite tall, about 5'8", slender, and had curly, shoulder length, golden-blond hair. The driver looked like he was about the same age as the young woman, and he stayed in the car. The young lady had slammed the door of the car when she exited, turned around, and shouted through the open window: " . . . and DON'T think about calling me! I don't want to hear from you again!" before storming into her home.
This was a bit of a surprise. This was a quiet neighborhood, or had been since I had moved in. Most of the people living around here kept to themselves, but were cordial to one another. I had not heard a single argument since my ex-girlfriend had moved out, so this was definitely memorable.
I decided that it was none of my business and got back to my planting. I was using the sage as a border for my plot to add a bit of color to the darker rosemary, which I was using as a ground cover. It was taking a bit longer than I had expected but I didn't care since I had nothing better to do, and I lost track of time working in the earth. I assume it must have been almost an hour later when I noticed the same young lady walking along the sidewalk past my condo.
I've never been the sort of person who finds it easy to introduce myself to other people, so I'm still surprised that I decided to say hello to her as she walked past.
"Oh, hello," she replied.
"Beautiful day today, wouldn't you say?" I prompted.
"I guess," she said. I stood up as she came closer to see whom she was talking to. She was wearing the low-riding jeans that almost seem to be part of the high-school uniform around here, and combined it with a midriff baring yellow tank top. It was obvious that she was a rather attractive young woman, but her wide mouth was turned into a definite pout.
"Yes, a beautiful day. Just warm enough to work in short sleeves and not hot enough to break out in a sweat. I love weather like this. How about you?" I flunked Small Talk in college.
"I didn't think about it. I guess it's pretty nice," she said. I figured that if she wanted to talk about her argument it would be best to let her start that part of the conversation.
"I love it. It's the sort of day you definitely want to spend outdoors," I said as I stretched out the stiffness I felt from planting.
"Yeah," she said. She was quiet for just a moment before she got a curious look on her face. "Why is it that people, like, always talk about the weather?"
"Well, it's a safe subject. Most people like it when the weather is reasonably warm and sunny and not cold and cloudy, or too hot like in August. So bringing up the weather isn't likely to offend anyone or stir up passions. In other words, it's a safe topic," I said.
"Oh," she said. "Ya know, I hadn't thought about it that way."
It didn't look like she was going to say any more, and afraid I was going to lose contact with her I said: "I don't remember meeting you before. My name is Robert," and I extended my hand, free of my gardening gloves.
She shook my hand gently, and replied: "I'm Amber."
"Nice to meet you. Were you off to somewhere just now?"
"I was, like, walking over to the mall. I like to go there to just think."
"Seems like a crowded place to go to think," I remarked.
"Nah. Unless you're there with, ya know, your friends, it's just like being alone."
"Do you have a lot to think about?" I knew part of the answer, but I wanted to see how much she was willing to volunteer.
"Well, yeah."
Not much. "I'm getting a bit thirsty. Could I offer you something to drink?"
"Sure!" she said. It sounded a bit more eager than I had expected. Perhaps she was looking for someone to confide in anyway. I walked into the condo, and asked what she wanted to drink. I was expecting her to wait outside for me to bring her something, but she just followed me in. I'm not used to attractive young women just walking into my condo, so I was a bit surprised. I did my best not to let it show.
"A soda's okay," she replied to my question.
I got her a glass of ice and poured her a cola. I didn't say much except for "here you go" when I handed her the glass, and then we both sat down at the kitchen table. After she had finished almost half of the glass, I asked: "So, were you going to the mall to think about that guy who dropped you off about an hour ago?"
She just looked at her glass for a bit, and realizing that I may have bothered her, I tried to lighten thing up by saying: "You'll have to excuse me. The doctors tell me that I was born with a subtlety deficiency."
"Oh, that's okay. Yeah, it's about him."
"Want to talk about it?" I asked.
"Well, it's like this. He's, like, a friend of mine. Mike's his name. He asked me out today to go on, you know, a picnic with him."
"That sounds fine," I said.
"Well, kinda. It was okay, but he wanted to, you know, do it with me out there in the woods," she said, obviously a bit upset.
"Oh. Did he try to force the issue?" I asked.
"No, he was okay about it. I told him no, and he brought me back," she explained.
"Sounds like he was a gentleman about it," I added.
"Yeah." She was quiet for a bit, just drinking her soda. She looked thoughtful for a bit while I just waited for her to go on. "Am I, like, attractive?" she finally asked.
This took me by surprise. I was expecting her to ask me why he acted like he did, or something else. Heck, I had my explanation for his behavior all worked out, and now I had to abandon it.
"Um, well, yes, you are a very attractive young woman," I managed to say.
"I've never had, like, sex," she explained. "I wonder if that's why I said no."
"Do you find Mike attractive?"
"No, not really. He's just, you know, a friend," she said, looking down. "I'm not really sure that I'm ready to do it yet."
"If you're not sure, that sounds like a good enough reason not to. Until you're ready to face all of the responsibilities of sex, you aren't ready to have the fun part," I said. This is something I've believed for quite some time, and it has always shown itself to be true.
"It sounds like you know what you're talking about," she said.
"I've been around the block a few times. And I've watched enough other people mess things up to avoid their mistakes," I said with some confidence.
"Have you had sex with, you know, a lot of women?" she asked.
I was quiet for a second. "I don't really want to answer that question," I said. "That's a bit too personal, and I don't like to get into scores. It's not my thing. Besides, it tends to make women seem more like numbers than real people. That's not how I like to think of them."
"That's cool. I like that," she said. She was quiet for a bit before she said, "I haven't even, you know, masturbated before."
I was beginning to feel like I was being led toward something, but the path was anything but straight.
"Masturbation is easy enough. You just have to give yourself pleasure."
"Ya know, I'm not even sure how to do that," she said. "Do you think you can, like, help me?" Now I was starting to see where she was leading me.
"Um, I'm not a sex therapist. I'm not even a woman. We're anatomically different, if you hadn't noticed. How do you expect me to help you?" I asked.
"Well, do you have, like, you know, some pictures, or a movie, or something?" she asked.
I thought about it for a bit. "How old are you?" I asked.
"I'm nineteen," she said.
"Really?" I asked. "Mind if I ask to see some ID?"
"Why? Didn't you say I was attractive?"
"That's not the issue. I just don't want to end up in jail," I explained.
She handed over her driver's license. I looked it over, and noticed that she was about six months shy of nineteen. She could be forgiven for exaggerating her age by that much, and she was legal.
"Okay. I do have a movie I can lend you. Just wait here while I look for it," I said before heading into my bedroom. I located it in my normal hiding place (out in the open), and brought it out. Amber was waiting on the couch in the living room.
"Well, here it is," I said, handing her the tape.
She looked it over for a bit, and then said: "Could we, like, watch it here? My parents sometimes go through my stuff, and I don't want them to find it."
I've never known a teenager that couldn't find some place to hide something like this, but I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. I took the tape from her and inserted it into the VCR.
I decided that this time it might be more interesting to watch her reaction to the tape than to watch the screen myself, so I just sat in a chair near the couch where I could watch her reactions.
This particular movie was an amateur video compilation. In the first segment, a dark blond woman in her late twenties or early thirties gives her boyfriend a blowjob while playing a bit with her pussy. Amber was glued to the screen when the woman on the TV took the man's pants off and started sucking him to an erection. I was thinking to myself: What, haven't you ever seen a . . . oh yeah, I guess you haven't. The woman onscreen was really sucking him off, moaning loudly around his engorged member as she fingered her pussy.
Actually, this isn't my favorite section of the tape. You never get to see the woman's tits, and you don't get a good view of her pussy, but Amber was giving it her complete and undivided attention. That segment finally ended after the man unloaded his sperm on the woman's face, and closes with her licking his juice off her face and fingers. The next segment is one of my favorites. This segment is just a single woman masturbating. It begins with an attractive dark haired woman in her early twenties lying in a bed, with just her underwear and bra on. She slowly strips and starts playing with her tits right at the beginning. No setup, no story, nothing.
I had seen this film enough times to know what was happening just by listening. My eyes were glued to Amber, and she was only interested in the TV. It was obvious that she had no idea I was watching her and not the tube.
As the woman on the TV began to take off her panties, it was obvious to me that Amber was getting aroused. This was the reason that she wanted to watch the flick, and now she was going to see it happen in front of her. Was it possible that she was also bi?
The woman in this segment has a fairly big clit, and she played with it for quite a while. After the dark-haired woman on the screen fingered her pussy for some time, she pulled out a large vibrator and greased it up for action. When Amber saw that vibrator, she looked like she had no idea what the woman was going to do with it. As the dark haired woman circled her pussy lips with it I was sure that Amber thought that was all she would do. I was watching Amber, waiting for the moment the woman on screen would plunge the whole thing into her pussy, and the wide-eyed look on Amber's face combined with the way she covered her mouth to stifle a gasp and giggle didn't disappoint me. I could tell that Amber was as embarrassed as much as she was aroused by her reaction to what she was seeing. I don't know if Amber was aware that as the video kept going, her legs were spreading further apart. I could also see that she wasn't wearing a bra by the way her nipples were poking through her short top.
I heard Amber quietly say to herself: "So that's a vibrator," obviously not expecting to be overheard.
After a while, the woman brought herself to a screaming climax, and the segment was over. The next segment was a black couple doing some normal screwing. Amber finally sat back in her chair a bit. She was still paying close attention to what was happening on screen, and was especially interested when the man took his pants off. I'm sure she was wondering if what everyone said about how black men were hung was true. I know he didn't disappoint her. The video was over soon after the man blew his wad all over the woman's breasts in a noisy climax.
"Wow," Amber said as I rewound the video. "That was cool. So that's how people do it."
"It's not difficult. If it were, there wouldn't be nearly as many people on this planet as there are. After all, sex isn't an IQ test," I said.
"I guess not," she said. After a minute she continued; "Now I'm all horny. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it either." It would have been impossible for me not to notice that she had a hand resting on her inner thigh, like she wanted to scratch an itch but not in public.
"I thought that's what the movie was all about."
"Well, yeah, but not for right now, 'cause my parents are at home. I couldn't just, you know, when my parents could just, like, walk in or something," she said.
"You could always wait until tonight when they're sleeping. Or you could spend the night at an understanding friend's place," I suggested.
"Well, not tonight. My parents sleep in the next room, and they're, like, really light sleepers. Hey, maybe I could, you know, play with myself here! Could I?" she asked.
Just what had I gotten myself into? I was beginning to believe that this young woman might not be as innocent as I had thought. That's not true. I was thinking that before I had even gotten the video out, but her question just reinforced my feeling. I was brushing my hair back and thinking of how to respond for several moments before asking: "Just what did you have in mind?" I was way out of my league and had run out of ideas myself.
"Well, I could, like, go onto your bed, and like start playing with myself, and you could help me out 'cause I haven't done it before. You know, masturbate, I mean." She kept hesitating as she said it. It was nice to know that she hadn't thought this thing out clearly herself.
I thought to myself: Let's see, here I am, I haven't seen a naked woman in real live 3D action since my girlfriend took off, and now I'm going to let this young girl masturbate in front of me. I didn't ask her. I didn't pay her. She asked ME. What a concept.
"Well, okay. But on this condition: You don't tell anyone, okay?" I didn't want her to misunderstand. I really didn't want news of this to get around.
"Okay!" she exclaimed. I hadn't realized how pretty she could be when she was smiling, probably because I hadn't seen her smile until then.
"Well," I said, "the bedroom is upstairs," and I motioned her toward the stairs. She paused for just an instant, and then shot up the stairway. I followed at a more sedate pace, wondering if this was really happening, or if I was having acid flashbacks and was experiencing an exceptionally good hallucination. Since I have never taken acid, I guess that option was out of the question.
I made it into the bedroom, and Amber was sitting on the bed. "Where should I start? I guess I should take off my clothes," she said.
"Whoa, slow down," I said. "This is where we start. Look, the most important thing about all kinds of sex is that you are comfortable about it. You should never feel rushed into it, or that it is someone else's idea. That's a formula for regret, and nobody likes that. You should also only have sex because you want to, not because someone else wants you to. I think you understand that one, because you turned down your friend earlier today. This is important, because you'll meet pressure to do things you may not want to your entire life from friends, strangers, and even the media. If you can't say no, you won't have a very good sex life, and that's probably one of the most important parts of your life. You really don't want to mess it up. You need to make the choices about your own sex life, and deciding what you are and are not ready to do is a sign of maturity. Do you understand what I'm saying?"
She blinked a couple of times, and looked at me like she never expected to hear anything like that little speech I had made. Actually, I was a bit surprised that I had made it, but I found that I really meant every word. I've seen too many people make a mess of their lives by misusing sex, and I didn't want to see it happen to this young woman.
"Yeah, I think so," she replied after a few seconds.
"What I'm trying to say is you can go anytime you feel uncomfortable. If you don't like something, or you feel pressured, just leave. I won't feel bad about it."
"Oh, cool. I didn't expect you to say that," she said. She looked like I had just lifted a great weight off of her, and she smiled even larger than before.
"Now," I said, "what would you like to do? I'll let you set the ground rules."
She thought about it for a few seconds, and then said: "Well, I don't actually want to, like, do it. You know, have sex. Not yet at least. I'd feel like a slut. I mean, what would everyone say?"
"That's fine, we don't have to. I think that's a good choice. Keep in mind that when you finally do have sex it isn't emblazoned across your forehead. Others will only think you a slut if you or someone else, like your partner, tell people what you have been doing together. The more confidence you have in yourself and your partner, the more freedom you'll feel to let yourself go." I was actually starting to have fun just telling her these things.
"Okay," she said. "That makes sense. I guess I'm not really ready for oral sex either. How about if I try to masturbate, and you can, like, help me if I ask. How's that?" She really seemed eager for my approval.
"That sounds fine to me. We'll go at your pace when you're ready," I said.
"Okay. Should I take my clothes off now?"
"Take off whatever you want," I said.
"Cool. Okay, you get out your vibrator, and I'll strip," she said.
"Um, what makes you think I have a vibrator?" I asked with eyebrows arched.
"Well, Idunno, I just kind of thought, you know," she said, trailing off.
"I'm sorry, but they don't come with porn flicks as an added feature." The atmosphere had lightened significantly since I first met her, and now I was really looking forward to what was coming up.
She giggled, and then said: "Oh, I'm sorry. I just figured you'd have one. I mean, you seem to know so much, and all. I thought you'd have one for your girlfriends, or something."
"All I come with is the standard, built in, factory model, if you get my meaning. No options. And I don't get that many women up here anyway," I admitted.
"Oh, what do we do now?" she asked.
"Well, you might remember that those women in the porn flick also used their hands. That's the most convenient way since you never have to remember to bring one with you," I said.
"Okay, I guess. So I'll just, like, take my clothes off then. Okay?"
"That's a good first step," I said. She proceeded to strip off every stitch, starting with her shoes, and ending with her panties. She stood there for a bit, looking like she wasn't sure what to do next, and I took the time to admire her young figure. She had small, high breasts, and her nipples were a light pink in color. She was slender and somewhat athletic looking. Not voluptuous, but quite nice. And she had a wisp of pure golden blond curls in the triangle above her legs. I didn't date much in high school, and I certainly didn't get this far with any girl I went out with back then. Now I could finally see what I had missed, and she was quite a sight.
I felt like a hungry man placed in front of an immaculate four-star banquet, trying to decide if the food was too beautiful to eat or not. I knew that she didn't want to go very far, but she was a wonderful sight to this veteran girl-watcher, and I was willing to go along with whatever she decided.
Amber finally decided to lie down on the bed. After a moment, she spread her legs a bit and kind of attacked her pussy. It looked to me like she hadn't started creaming yet, and she might be hurting herself, so I said: "Whoa, slow down. You're not in a race, and you might hurt yourself like that."
"Yeah, it doesn't feel too good. What am I doing wrong?" she asked.
I sat down next to her, fully clothed. "Look, you're trying to force things. That's not how sex works. You have to be turned on before things slide together or you'll have some pain, so take things slowly."
"I think I'm a little wet, but what should I do?" she asked.
"First, I want you to just relax. Sit up," I said, and I got behind her. I massaged her shoulders for a few minutes, while she relaxed. "Now, lay back, and think of something that turns you on. Maybe what you saw on the video earlier." She closed her eyes, and relaxed for a few minutes. "Now, maybe you'll want to caress your breasts a bit."
"Could you help me?" she asked.
Now, honestly, how could I refuse? "That's why I'm here," I said, and I started to circle one of her nipples with my fingers. I could feel her nipple getting erect under my manipulations. "How does that feel?" I asked.
"That feels really good," she sighed.
"Okay then, you try it," I said, and guided her hand to her other breast. She started circling her other nipple the same way I was, so I started massaging her entire breast to break up the pattern. After a few minutes I clearly heard her sigh. It was obvious that she was really getting turned on at this point.
I was tracing her cleavage and across her shoulders and up her neck as she kept massaging her breast with one hand. I moved her other hand to her breast and she took up where I left off. I lay on my side and just watched her for a bit.
"Now should I go down?" she asked.
"If that's what you want," I replied.
She moved one hand down to her pussy, and moved it around for a bit. She looked a bit puzzled at that point, and said: "It doesn't seem to be working."
It took me a second to figure out what she meant, and then I remembered that the woman in the video has a large clit and Amber was looking for it. "Oh. Sorry. I should have told you, not all women are built alike." Amber opened her eyes and looked at me. "The woman in that video has a clitoris that is unusually large. You just aren't built like that. Don't worry, it doesn't mean that you're missing anything."
"Could you show me?" she begged.
"No problem," I said, and moved my hand down between her legs. I spread her legs just a bit further apart, so I could get a good look, and I found her clit easily, nestled amongst her folds. Amber moaned as soon as I touched it.
"Here it is," I said as I started to rub her clit gently.
"Okay, what now?" she asked.
"Well, that's up to you. It feels like you're really wet and ready for some action. Why don't you take over?" I suggested.
Amber moved her hand down and started rubbing her clit harder than I had been. She was beginning to get a bit frothy in her sexual frenzy at this point.
"Here," I said, "let me show you something." She removed her hand, and I placed my hand over her mound and rubbed her clit for a bit before moving a finger down to her opening. I just massaged her labia for a while, and then started pushing my middle finger inside her pussy. It was quite a heady feeling to be the first one to put his sticky fingers into her hole, I can tell you. I started moving my finger in and out at this point, and finally added a second for a few strokes.
"There," I said, "do you get the idea? Now, you try," and I started to remove my hand, but she grabbed it and moved it back.
"Don't stop," she gasped, "it feels really good." It was her call, so I kept fingering her while she massaged her breasts without mercy, pinching and kneading them like bread dough.
I tried to push a third finger inside her, but it was obvious that she wasn't big enough. She was way too tight for my big hands, so I just kept fingering her with the two, twisting them and fluttering them inside her a bit, while I rubbed her clit with my thumb. She had started moaning deeply after the first few strokes, and she was getting louder now, so I started fingering her faster, plunging them in with more force. She was pushing her hips up to meet every thrust, and finally after several minutes, she pushed up and let out a little scream. I could feel her pussy muscles spasming around my fingers for several moments as her face showed that look of pain/pleasure that is so familiar, and I kept plunging them in the entire time she was cumming.
After her final spasm, she just lay there for a bit, breathing like she had just run a marathon. I pulled my hands away and just watched her.
"Wow," she finally said. "That was great! Thanks!"
"No problem," I said.
After a few more minutes, she got up and started to get dressed. "Like, I really mean it, thanks. I've never felt anything that cool before! That was, like, the best! There were waves of, like, you know, all over, coming from my tummy, and like . . ." and she looked like she didn't know how to explain it.
"I know what you mean. It's almost impossible to explain what it's like outside of it's own terms. The only word I've found is orgasmic," I explained.
"Yeah, I guess that's it. Cool. Now I get it." Amber was finished dressing now, and she started heading downstairs.
"I should probably be heading home. Ya know, my parents might start wondering where I am, and stuff," she said by way of explanation. I imagine she probably wanted to think it over, or maybe even try it again in her own home.
"Sure, no problem."
Before leaving, she stopped and looked at me good. "Say, could I, like, come over again tomorrow? You know, to do that again? It was really cool."
The next day was Sunday, and I had nothing planned. "Sure, Goldilocks, why not. What time do you want to come over?" I asked.
"Goldilocks? Why did you call me Goldilocks?" she asked.
"Because you're a natural golden blond."
"But, how did . . ." She looked down to where I was looking, right at her crotch. "Oh, I get it. Well, how 'bout eleven in the morning? Is that okay?" She sounded really happy about being invited back, and I certainly wouldn't mind having another crack at this delectable young girl.
"Sure, that sounds fine." I was trying to sound calm, but I was doing summersaults inside. Maybe it was the leftover smell of young pussy that was getting to my head.
"Okay," she said, "I'll see you tomorrow!" and ducked out of the door.
I headed upstairs to the bedroom to look around. Yep, the bed was a mess from Goldilock's little lesson, so everything must have happened pretty much as I remembered it.