View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
The Beginning- Pt. 2

I remained in the shadows and watched this other creature. I wondered if he could feel my eyes burning into him. I'd been watching him from afar, lingering far enough away to escape his glancing eyes. I watched him prey on the weak and the strong alike.....they were all the same to him. He never faltered in his attacks and no emotion showed in his face. The mystery and darkness that enshrouded him was tainted with an air of seduction. I found myself drawn to him despite my efforts to avoid him.

His eyes flickered in the lamplight and I found myself captivated by his presence. Still finding safety in the shadows, I kept my eyes trained on him as he leapt from the building and pounced onto the unwary lamp keeper. I lost sight of him but could hear the screams of terror from below. A smile spread across my face. He was of my kind....those who took lives to remain dead.

I was deep in thought when he caught me off guard. Before I realized what was happening, I found him before me grasping my shoulders tightly, his eyes piercing into my own. His lips shone crimson in the moonlight. I always thought I would fear an encounter with him but as I stood there in his grasp, I felt nothing except a flicker of desire. There was still no trace of emotion on his face yet I felt at ease.

I waited for him to speak. An soft wind stirred my raven hair, brushing it over his hands that still held my shoulders. As if it was a signal, his fingers began to gently caress my shoulders. My mind was racing and yet he just stood there, staring at me. A slight shiver ran through my body. It seemed like forever until he released his grip and pulled me against him. Without hesitating, I pressed my lips against his. After sharing a lust-filled kiss, I pulled back slightly and barely brushed my tongue over his lips. I didn't know who he was, only what he was. I knew that I desired him and so wanted him to desire me.