View Single Post
Old 12-24-2001, 08:14 AM

Red face Early morning surprise

It was 10:00am Saturday morning. I got my stepdaughter up an hour before to get her off to work. The senior prom was last night. Her and her friend Kate looked beautiful. I couldn't believe they were only 18. My wife left for work and told me I needed to get Kate up at 10:00am. All I could think about was last night when we took pictures. I think Kate liked me. She came right over to me when she arrived and sat right on my lap. Wow! She was gorgeous, and what a fine ass. All I could think about was her ass right on my crotch. She sqirmed a little to tease me. She wanted her picture taken with me, so we sat next to each other on the couch. We had our arms around eachother. She grabbed me a little, and I returned the favor.

Now, it was time to get her up. I was afraid to go in, so I knocked on the bedroom door first. There was no answer, so I opened and peeked in. I called and told her she needed to get up. She said OK. I went back 5 minutes later to peek in and she was getting up. She had no top on and lacey see-though white panties. I said "excuse me, I'm sorry". She said, "that's OK". I closed the door and asked if she'd like some coffee, and she replied "mm hmmm".

I went in to the kitchen to pour her a cup. She said she couldn't find her top and wondered if I had a robe she could borrow. I sai yea, I'll bring it to you. I got the robe and knocked on the door. She said "come in it's OK". I went in and she was convering up, though she still had those panties on and and could see her dark
hair right through. I said, I have your coffee ready, and I left.

We she came to the kitchen, I offered her her coffee and she walked up to me and purposely leaned on me as she took the cup
She said, "thanks for the coffee and the robe...it smells like you!"