View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 06:32 AM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 4)

Jackie was in the middle of her shift when the dreaded summons came from Sister Julia.

“Nurse Jackie, kindly go to my office and wait for me there. I will be with you shortly.”

Jackie complied and entered Sisters office. There was a large wooden desk with a comfortable office chair behind it and a simple wooden chair in front. The left wall was lined with shelves holding various medical books. Behind the desk was a tall cabinet where Jackie knew that Sister kept various instruments of both punishment and pleasure. She had not yet been made familiar with the contents but no doubt that would soon change. The cabinet was kept locked but Jackie’s eyes were drawn irresistibly towards it.

Adjoining the office to the right was a glass walled examination room. Unlike her previous visits to the office the lights were on so that she could see the interior. It contained a bed, a small instrument trolley and an examination chair. Jackie noticed the raised leg rests and suddenly realised the purpose of that particular chair. Jackie also noticed and additional item of furniture, a long low padded bench with a knee rest attached in front and two straps at the other end. She suddenly realised that she was looking at a spanking bench.

Jackie was clearly about to spend some time in that room and her heart began to pound slightly.

Unsure what to do Jackie sat down in the chair, folded her hands in her lap and waited.

Five minutes later the door opened and Sister Julia walked in, closing the door behind her.

“Would you stand up Jackie.”

Jackie complied and stood facing Sister as she took her seat behind the desk.

“The correct position for a nurse facing a disciplinary interview is standing with your hands at your sides. You are also required to unbutton the top half of your dress, pull it down and remove your bra. Kindly do so.”

Jackie, fingers trembling slightly, undid the buttons at the front of her blue checked staff nurse’s uniform. She then shrugged her arms out of the sleeves. She reached behind to unhook the black lacy bra. and took it off, hanging it over the chair behind her.

“You are then required to hang your bra on the hook just outside my door to the right hand side. When you’ve done that return to your position.”

Dreading that she might be seen by anybody passing, Jackie quickly took her bra, opened the door as little as possible and hung the bra on the hook. Realisation now dawned. She had found it odd that a bra was hanging from the hook two nights ago after one of the other nurses had been called into Sister’s office. It was obviously understood by the staff as a sign that discipline was being administered and that Sister was not to be disturbed. On her return to the ward her colleague had looked distinctly flushed – now she understood why. Of course the other nurses would now know that Jackie herself was facing discipline.

Jackie resumed her position in front of the desk and faced Sister again. Having her tits exposed in that manner increased her sense of shame and she began to flush red.

“As you only joined us last week I will overlook that misdemeanour on this occasion. Please comply in future, otherwise you will face additional punishment.”

“Yes Sister, I’m sorry.”

“Incidentally, as you may not know, if you are subsequently told to enter the examination room you are required to drop your panties and hang those on the hook as well. Do you understand.”

“Yes Sister.”

“Now we must move on to the matter of your masturbation. When you joined us I briefed you on our disciplinary rules and gave you a copy of our rule book to read. Have you done so ?”

“No Sister, I’m sorry, I haven’t had time.”

“I’m afraid that is no excuse. I would suggest that you find the time very soon.”

Jackie flushed further and couldn’t resist a glance towards the cupboard and then towards the adjoining room.

“I want you to be clear about my policy on masturbation. I understand that this is a stressful job, we all have limited time and that sometimes nurses need relief. Under the rules masturbation at work is permitted but only if you seek permission from Sister first. Are you now absolutely clear on that point ?”

“Yes Sister.”

“The reason for the rule is that I may wish to supervise or administer some aspects of your masturbation myself. This normally takes place in the room that you can see next door. It is soundproofed and so offers us a degree of privacy. The bed and bench that you can see are both used for this purpose. I may also wish to carry out an examination, that is what the chair is for , although it may be used for punishment and masturbation as well. Of course you can probably guess that the bench is also used for other purposes and has the required restraints if they are needed.”

“I understand Sister.”

“If you feel the urge in future you are at liberty request an interview with me in here. We will discuss the matter and I will decide what is appropriate. You will find that on the whole I am understanding. As your colleagues may have told you, I have a selection of sex toys that we can use, as well as other items, in the cupboard behind me.”

“Thank you Sister.”

“I may also call you to the office if I notice that you seem stressed or tense. Again we will discuss the situation and if I deem it necessary I will instruct you to enter the examination room for a session. The nature and duration of that session will be of my choosing.”

“Yes Sister – I understand.”

“You need to understand that you now face a choice. You can accept immediate dismissal and leave here immediately with no references. Or you can accept any further punishment that I decide is appropriate.”

Jackie thought for a few moments. She loved her job and was good at it. Quite apart from that she needed the money and without references would find it hard to get another position. Surely what Sister had planned for her couldn’t be so bad ?

“Think carefully Jackie – once you sign a consent form it is irrevocable.”

“I will accept punishment Sister.”

Sister pushed a piece of paper and a pen across the desk.

“Kindly sign this and we can continue.”

Jackie moved forward, signed her name, passed the paper and pen back across the desk. and moved back to her position.

“Now ….. about your punishment.”

“Yes Sister”. Jackie began to tremble a little and her eyes started to well up.

“I’m afraid it is going to be rather ….. severe.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued .....
Any comments are most welcome.