Thread: Goblin Wars
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2003, 03:34 PM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
Goblin Wars...Truths unmaked (II)

Leanna looked on in horror as she say the Goblins final take notice De'Allen. Immediately they stopped their work and dropped their tools. De'Allen looked as if she where in a trance. The gentle bounce of her breasted mirrored each of her steps as she walked toward them. Leanna noticed De'Allen's solf pink nipples beginning to harden own their own.

"Ah! So the Elven Bitch returns! And what does she want this time," the hammer wielding Goblin smerked a knowing chuckle.

Immediately the other two Goblins made a rush toward De'Allen but the larger one held out his clawed hand and stopped the other two in their tracks.

De'Allen froze in her steps looking puzzelled at the three Goblins. She had expected all of them to rush her and be on her.

"Speak, Elven wench! What brings you here," the leader spoke. His grin seemed like that of a cat toying with a mouse. The leather breach cloth begining to bulge.

As if awoken from her trance by the Goblin's harsh words, "I have come to you." Her body trembled and legs quaked caused by the growing bulge in the Goblin's breach leathers.

Cruelly, he leered at her a knowing grin, "why?" His clawed hand slipped to his waist and easily tugged off his breach cloth. It fell to the cave floor. His blood red cock free from his groin slit; his heavy testicals popping free of the slit hanged low like two over filled coin purses.

"Iaa, I, come to you, to ah," De'Allens confidience gone at the unexpected Goblin behavior.

"What is it bitch that brings you here," the Goblin roared striking his hand heavily on the anvil demanding his answer.

Looking more ashamed and wrapping her arms around her breast to hide them. "I burn for you. I hunger for you." Almost sobbing De'Allen continued to answer, "I wish you to breed me." She could not look up at the Goblin as she spoke.

The malice gone and the wanton desire to humiliate De'Allen nolonger of interest to him. "Why didn't you just say so. We are too happy to be of service."

Relief came over De'Allen as she watched the three Goblins approach her.

Leanna discovered she was holding her breath and gasped for air. Swallowing hard, Leanna looked on as the three Goblins surronded De'Allen. Total disbelief rang in her mind as she witness the whole exchange. Leanna starred on as she watched De'Allen gently fall to the cave floor as the Goblins surronded her. Immediately De'Allen spead her legs open. A glowing smile came from De'Allen as she sat there awaiting the first of the Goblins to take her.

She had not long to wait. Immediately the leader of the group got down to his knees and grabbed her ass. Lifting her slightly off the cave floor, the Goblin positioned himself to enter her.

De'Allen was already cooing before the first touch of his cock touched her opening to her womb. But in one violent thrust he was in her and before he could pick up a the rythm the pre-cum flowed freely from her loins.

The other Goblins busied themselves licking and sucking on De'Allen. One was at working sucking her breasts, going from one to another. The other licked the sides of De'Allens neck and face. Surprisingly De'Allen reached out with her own tongue and met the Goblins.

Then with all the violence he was capable with, the leader pounded his hips against De'Allen. De'Allen's head rocked back, total delirium expression shown on her face. "Ohhhhhhhooooooo, spill your seed in meeeeeee, pleassssse."

To Leanna it resembled a pack of wolves devouring a forest deer. De'Allens had locked her legs firmly around the Goblin leader. Her cries of joy filled and echoed throughout the cavern.

Throughout watching this the flames of our own grow hotter and hotter inside Leanna. She noticed as she watched De'Allen, one of the most beautiful of elven women being breed over and over by these monsters, that she swollowed more and more from anticipation and her own hunger.

Getting up herself, Leanna walked into the cavern slowly and hesitantly. Timidly she walked over to the group and stand next to the ball of sex knelt down. Getting on all fours, she awaited her ravishment. She handn't long to wait