View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 01:57 PM

The Malfoys

The Malfoys

It’s been eight years now since Hermione graduated from Hogwarts. Upon graduation, Dumbledoore himself invited Hermione to be a staff member at Hogwarts. Hermione headed the department to rid Hogwarts of the evil curse by Lord Voldemort wherein Hogwarts has become a sex palace of perversion.

Hermione completed a grueling workout. Whenever Hermione got stressed out at school, she’d get on the treadmill and push herself to her physical limits. After an hour plus workout, she was drenched in sweat. She was all alone in the Hogwarts fitness suite. There was a dark sweat stain down the center of her back. She wore shorts that barely covered her toned perfect ass. In fact, if anyone were to join her in the workout room, they’d be hard-pressed not to notice her amazing little ass hanging out of her shorts. She grabbed a towel and strided into the girl’s locker room to relax in the hot tub. She peeled off her clothes and tossed them in to a knotted heap near the community hamper. Completely nude she slipped slowly into the hot tub and laid her head back and let out a content sigh. Her brownish and ever-so-perky nipples jutted out from the surface of the bubbling water and the dark outline of her carefully shaved bush could be seen through the water if anyone were in the room with her. Of course, someone was in the room with her yet she was completely unaware. Draco Malfoy was hiding behind a heap of towels in the corner of the girl’s hot tub room. Only he wasn’t alone. He was there with his father Lucious. Lucious was in a long black robe and his white hair streamed past his shoulders.
Lucious whispered to his spawn, “Quietly boy – it is time for you to become a man.”
Draco glanced back to his father with a most sour smirk asking, “You mean I can lose my virginity now?”
Lucious chuckled silently, “Yes boy – you’re gonna have the ride of your life. There is nothing like Griffindor pussy.”
They crept silently towards the hot tub. Hermione continued to sprawl out freely in the steamy tub looking as if she hadn’t a care in the world. Suddenly a cold hand clenched over Hermione’s mouth before she could let out a whimper. Her eyes bolted open in terror. Lucious held her so tightly she could barely breathe through her nose.
Lucious said tauntingly, “Well well little Miss Granger – aren’t you rude having a bubble bath without inviting friends.”
Draco laughed sickeningly and came around front peering at Hermione’s frightened face. He caught a good glimpse of Hermione’s perfect nipples and smiled. Lucious smiled and looked up at his son saying, “Nice hah my boy?”
Drace made what looked like more than a frown than a smile and said, “Hermione Granger you have really filled out!”
Hermione scratched at Lucious’ fingers but he didn’t even flinch. When she attempted to reach back at him, Lucious pinned both arms behind her head. Her tits were showing more now as Draco sat on the edge of the tub next to her. Lucious pulled her tight body upwards and Draco’s jaw dropped when he got a heavenly view of her full C cups. Her breasts were simply perfect. They were shapely with puffy nipples beading with sweat.
Lucious pulled Hermione almost completely out of the tub and held her legs open for his evil son. Draco slipped his robe off and his meaty cock shocked Hermione. She squirmed even more forcefully now and Lucious had to use his full strength to contain her. Draco had a thick prick with a fat swollen head.
Lucious laughed saying, “That’s my boy – good show son.”
The more Hermione squirmed and fought the more Draco’s cock began to stiffen. Draco slipped into the tub with Hermione and walked up so his growing dick was within inches off Hermione’s glistening pussy. Hermione began bucking her hips backwards in a final attempt to escape and with that Draco grabbed the back of her ass and squeezed very hard. Hermione screamed with rage. Lucious clenched her intensely from behind and said to his son, “Fuck her Draco – Fuck her now.”
Draco smiled and looked Hermione in the eye saying, “Wait til all the guys at Slitherin hear about this.”
Draco’s cock had reached a full 10 inches now and he violently plowed his member deep inside Hermione. He rammed her relentlessly with his prick as his balls slapped against her petite ass. Lucious urged his son on saying, “faster boy – come on..”
Draco fucked for 15 minutes straight not resting for a moment. Hermione was crying and her pussy started to ache when Lucious said, “Enough already – stop!”
Draco looked bewildered saying, “I’m not done father.”
Lucious said, “I deserve some fun don’t I?”
“Yes of course father,” responded Draco as he frowned withdrawing his erect wand from her pussy.
“No no boy we can both fuck her at the same time. That’s what my Daddy did for me when I was of age,” Lucious lectured.
“This is called DP boy,” explained Lucious.
“DP father?” queried Draco.
“Double penetration boy!” yelled Lucious visibly annoyed.
Lucious lifted Hermione’s ass up a foot in the air and as he did so his robe opened widely. His cock was nearly a foot in length and about four inches wide at it’s massive base.
Hermione shuddered in terror at the glimpse of this evil monstrousity. Lucious pushed Hermione’s little brown hole slowly and ever-painfully over his devilish cock. Her ass stretched as she screamed. He got about halfway in when he reminded his son to fuck her pussy. They double-teamed little Hermione for nearly an hour. Draco finally moaned loudly saying, “I think it’s going to happen…”
“Good good – cum deep inside her,” Lucious urged.
Lucious could feel his son pumping loads of ejaculate into Hermione’s body.
When his son was done pumping, Lucious said,” Good job.”
Now it’s time to complete your initiation of becoming a man.
“What do I have to do father?” asked Draco.
“You need to swallow my load,” stated Lucious.
“If I must,” said Draco.
“It is the way the Malfoys have done it for 50 generations,” explained the dark wizard.
“Yes sir,” said Draco as he kneeled in the hot tub beneath Hermione’s bum. Draco reached up and slowly dislodged Lucious’ throbbing cock from Hermione’s anus and slurped it into his mouth. It only took seconds for Lucious to explode inside Draco’s mouth.
Thick blobs of sperm dribbled out the sides of Draco’s mouth and Hermione fainted.
Lucious instructed Draco to swallow it as it came into his mouth and Draco did what he was told.
Lucious patted his son on the back and congratulated him. The two left Hermione passed out on the side of the hot tub and snuck out into the cold night air.