View Single Post
Old 12-19-2002, 01:38 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
~Just a Quickie~

Exhausted and completely frazzled she pulls up in her driveway. Half dazed she stumbles to the front door, fumbling with her keys in the lock, and finally, achieving success, enters the house. The minute her feet hit the tile floor she kicks off her shoes. Her feet were aching so bad and the hard, cold tile immediately begins to soothe them. In a trance she starts to slowly unbutton the buttons on her blouse, letting it slide off her shoulders into a puddle of silk on the floor. Reaching around unfastening her skirt she shimmies the waist band down over her hips and steps out of it leaving it on the floor of the living room as well. She rounds the corner to the hall and catches a glimpse of herself standing there in her matching lace bra, panties, and a pair of sheer thigh high stockings. She unhooks the bra dropping it where it falls, as her full breasts bounce free of their trappings. Her hands instinctively reach up quickly cupping and releasing them before she slips her thumbs into the corners of her panties and wriggles free of them as well. She walks through her bedroom and heads straight for her intended target. She has thought of nothing else all day, her body aching with desire. She reaches the bathroom and bends over the tub, her naked ass reflecting in the mirror on the back of the bathroom door. She turns the water up as hot as it can go and sets the stopper. Running into her bedroom, she sets her computer to play the entire contents of a folder she has set up with music for a day like this one has been, loudly.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas