View Single Post
Old 12-26-2001, 06:06 AM
dobbydog

I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. I felt her tug on my belt, not as to undo it, but was pulling me. She said, "let's go into the bedroom". So I followed her. When we got into the room she was sleeping in, the first thing I found on the floor was the top that she "couln't find". I didn't say anything. She turned to me and kissed me then started going to my ear. She whispered if I had any toys. I said, "what do you mean"? She said, "you know, toys, like dildos". I didn't know what to say, but nodded yes. She said to get one. I asked exactly what kind. She said, "just get a dildo, one that you can handle". I wasn't quite sure what she meant and gave a puzzled look. She said she wanted to give me pleasure like I was going to give her. I knew that only meant one thing. She said, "get some lubricant too". Man I was shakin' now. When I got back to the room, she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She nodded to come to her. She took the goods from me and laid them on the bed. I thought this was pretty erotic for an 18 year old. She started taking off my belt and said to "just relax". As she started to undo my belt, she told me to take off my shirt. My zipper went down, then she took my pants and pulled them off. I didn't have any underwear on. She didn't touch me, but told me to turn around. I was embarassed. She told me to get on the bed. She turned over and got on her knees with her ass way up high with her head buried in a pillow and said, "like this". I just obeyed, it was getting fun. She said, "just close your eyes, and don't open them". She then said, "I'm going to be busy for a while, so you take this". Then she put the dildo in my mouth and pushed it in pretty far. I just obeyed. I felt her then move behind me. She started playing with my butt. Kissing and teasing. Then I couldn't believe it...she starting licking it and darting her tongue in me...I was getting so hard. Then I heard the lid to the vaseline open. She then took her fingers and started to grease me. I was getting nervous now. She said to relax. Then the inevitable.....her finger. She started with one, then eventually got two in. She did this for a few minutes to get me ready. Then the moment of truth... She took the dildo from me, then got back behind me.....