Thread: Beer muscle
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 07:28 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

The weight is distributed out to the entire body. 10 to 20 lbs off might make a little difference at the waistline. Your idea to shed the spare tire is good. To be more specific, target your midsection by adding exercises that tighten up the torso, front, SIDES and back. The "abs in five minutes" regimes are fun gimmicks that are good until they aren't effective for sustaining your lifestyle activity level. Be sure to use a smaller plate when you eat, don't fill the plate completely and stop short of taking the last bite from your plate. Chew slightly slower and a bit longer. Drink a full 8oz glass of water in the minute immediately preceeding your commencement of eating that meal. Have fun? Good luck!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."