Thread: Once a year...
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2002, 05:07 AM

The conversation started out about work, and we talked for a while. When it became boring, the subject changed to more personal topics. The waitress came to see if we wanted anything else. I looked at Joan and she said to get whatever I wanted, the company's buying. With that, we both ordered another. We both became a little more a ease when the waitress came back with our drinks. I noticed Joan kind of leaning to me while we talked. I also noticed that she had crossed her legs so that her left leg was crossed over to me. I discreetly moved as close to her as I could without touching her legs or feet. She told me she had gotten a navel piercing. She loved to pamper herself and frequent her local spa. She liked facials, messages, and liked her nails done up. Which they were, at least the ones I could see. Through the conversation I felt her place right foot on top of my left shoe. I thought she thought it was the table leg. She just left it there as we continued. A little while later, the waitress came and asked if we needed anything. I told Joan I was getting a little hungry, and she said she was also. She asked how the food was there and I said that I thought it was good for this kind of place. She said, "why don't we stay here, it's nice and cozy, unless you want to go somewhere else"? I said it was fine. After we ordered, I had to go to the mens' room. So when I left, she felt me pull my foot. She said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know that was you". I said, "I'm sorry too, I tought you knew, that's why I didn't say anything". Then as I left for the mens' room, I put my hand on her shoulder and made a little joke. I said, "that's quite alright, I walk on the bottoms". She laughed and gave me a little smack of a sendoff......