View Single Post
Old 05-29-2002, 10:35 AM

You want to watch me piss?

Now who's misinterpreting?! No, I'd like to have a look at your vagina just to check out there's nothing wrong. Would you hop up on the examination bench, please?

You want to check out my pussy, doctor? Wow, do you know, I think I'm getting wet again already. The idea of you looking at my pussy really is having an effect down there! What can be doing that, do you think, doctor?

Well, we'll soon see. That's it, hop up on the bench. Now lie back, please, and raise your knees a little. That's nice, now just spread your knees a little wider. Oh, fuck...

What's wrong, doctor, don't you like what you see? Why are you standing there with your mouth hanging open? My pussy is so wet, now, you've got to do something about this!

Oh fuck, yes. I see what you mean. Your panties are absolutely soaking wet. You don't mind if I just feel how wet they are?

Please do. Oh, shit, you can feel my wet pussy lips through my panties, can't you? When you run your fingers down my panties like that my pussy tingles and everything's even wetter!

I think I'd better find out what's happening inside your panties. Let me slide my fingers under the elastic at the front here, and pull your panties to the side. Oh yes, the wetness is definitely coming from your cunt, isn't it? Let's see what happens if I put a finger in here...

Anyone want to continue this?