Thread: Truth Game
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2003, 08:33 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Great question, IAKG!!

Well, let's use the process of elimination.....

First of all I've never slept with a woman, although I will confess a curiosity. But neither of the female castaways do anything for me.
Ginger? Waayyy to much of an airhead and full of herself, not the least bit attractive about that.

Maryanne? Oh no....I can't take 'goody-two-shoes' types.

Mrs. Howell?? OMG! Even if I was attracted to her, she' probably die of shock if another woman made any advances to her.

The Skipper??? Uh uh... Too old for me.

Mr. Howell ?? ..... Nope, He's too self absorbed, stuffy and married. And not only is he married but his wife is always around.

The professor?? ....No way...he's too preoccupied with his inventions and with trying to find a way for everyone to get off the island. He's probably never given sex a thought since they were shipwrecked.

I guess that leaves our "Little Buddy" Gilligan...
It's not that he's that attractive per se, but he has no pretentions about himself, he is who he is. He's got a good sense of humor, which I just love. He's an extremely generous person and I'm sure he'd be a very giving lover.

So my choice would be Gilligan!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy