View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 04:08 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceandNan
The reason Judaism and Islam are so similar is because after Cain killed Able, Cain moved away from his birthplace. Cain is the man who started what is now known as the Muslim community. He was mad at God because God rejected his sacrifice and accepted his brothers sacrifice of fruits and vegtables..

Booger is correct (I can't believe I said that!), Cain & Abel had nothing to do with it...the division started with Israel & Ishmail, both children of Abraham...the geneology gets a little toocomplicated to recount here, but it does explain the long-standing feud between Hebrew & Arab...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceandNan

Most of the leaders who lead these extremist groups are very rich and educated, look at bin Laden, heir to the Saudi throne, educated in the US, and yet you don't see him blowing himself up as a martyr, now do you? He has learned how to manipulate people to get them to do his bidding. How you may ask? He has the means and the education. He understands what his fellow muslims want and he tries to fullfill them, right or wrong.

At least this is my opinion.

Again, close but no banana...Bin Laden is not heir to the Saudi throne, but rather the illegitimate son of one of Saudi Arabia's richest most powerful industrialists...most of the bin Laden fortune is in construction (hence Osama's boast that he knew, as an engineer, that the planes would bring the Twin Towers down), but also a good portion comes from, guess what, OIL...I'll wait for the shock & awe to sink in now....

That's right, the Bin Laden family has been doing business with American oil companies for many years, including one owned by the Bush family...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.