Thread: Ladies Spa
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004, 01:23 PM

Ladies Spa

Finally, getting back to working out at the women club was all Tammy had been thinking about for the last four months. She really had missed it. The knee surgery had been harder on her than she thought. Especially being able to work out on a regular basis. She had always prided herself on caring for her appearance, and not being able to work out daily, well that was just too much. Finally, it was sure nice to be back.
The girl at the entrance had changed, so she had to go through all the same paperwork as a new member would, however it did keep out any problem children. After all, this was for ladies only. She was so happy to find this place. The other gyms were great and even offered some items that this place had not, yet there were too many hungry wolves lurking around. “Hey baby, wanna work this for me!” The all time dumb ass line! This was nice, plus she could see her friends and just have ‘girl time,’ as John would put it. The time were ladies just needed to bond or talk about life in general. Maybe that was what she missed most. That girl time, it was nice. All that time laid up, it just flat out suck. No two ways about it. Paperwork completed, the manager stepped out, “Tammy, it is good to have you back. How’s the leg doing?” Lynn was a super person; she always seemed to make sure everything was just right. ‘Good, I just need to take it slow, came Tammy’s’ reply.’ “Well, anything you need, let me know, we really missed you around here!”
Maybe it was the first time back or just made to feel welcome, but it definitely had Tammy walking on cloud nine. Into the changing room. There were a number of ladies getting changed, some into their sweats others into bathing suits, what ever it was that they were changing into, it put a smile on her face to see the softness of the these ladies. Her husband was right, she just enjoyed the beauty of another women’s body. The outline of the breast and curves of the thighs, well it really was time to hit that cold pool.
Cloths off, suit on. The laps went by pretty quick. She kept it short since it was her first day back. After toweling off and a bunch of “good to see you back and we really missed you,” it was to the hot tub. Although, this really was just a tub. It was huge. She could stretch out completely in here. It was over four feet deep, and had enough jets to making any women happy! No, that could not be it. Or was it. Was that what she had been missing so much? The hot tub jets! She just walked in and floated over to one of the reclining seats. Tammy noticed that she could work her thighs in here really good by laying back and opening and closing her legs. The tub was empty so it gave her more then enough room to open and close her legs. About to start her second leg spread and she felt the warmth of the jet hit the spot. Right on her lips, it just hit the spot perfectly. “Oh god that feels soooo good,” was her only thought. Oh how I missed this tub. Tammy now laid back and opened her legs wide. The force of the jet was hitting its mark very nicely. She could feel her breast float up and down below the water line. It made her nipples so erect. She took one quick look around to see if anyone was paying any attention to her “work out!” Nope, all the ladies were riding bikes or lifting weights. Right now that really did not matter, she needed this moment. She was really starting to work the jet. It was hitting so intensely. This was not going to take long at all. “Hey Tammy,” came the voice from behind. Oh God, not right now. ‘Yeah,’ came her shaky reply. It was the club manager Lynn. “Remember my dear, this is your first day back, you really need to slow down and take it easy.” Ah yeah, no problem! What was she talking about as she walked off? There was no way she could see me, but she seemed to know exactly what I was in the middle of.
It really had shot the moment, but never mind. I will just get back to working my legs again. Tammy moved to the other side where the wall was behind her and she could see better. From this point she could see the whole spa. She was back to working her legs when she felt the jets hitting her spot again. Tits lifting and dropping in the warm water, ohhh, it had started again. She was getting swollen; her clit could feel the pressure of the water. It was good. This time, she was going to get her reward for all of her hard work. Tammy got up from the recliner and walked to the center of the tub. There was a powerful jet in the bottom of the tub, that if she stood over with legs apart, well it was truly heaven on earth. Oh yeah, it was doing its job. Her pussy was now alive with the pounding of the jet. Just standing there was good, but she wanted more. Reaching down, she pulled her suit off to one side and spread her legs wide apart. Letting the full pressure of the jet hit her now fully exposed pussy. It was pounding her so hard she thought she would scream. God this was good. Taking her left hand, she now slid it down to her clit, that sweet little nub needed to feel her own touch. It was explosive. Fingering her clit and lip entrance was the teasing she needed. With her right hand she unzipped the frontal suit zipper. Never had she been so open like this, she was out of control… she just had to let her tits out. My god here in front of all these women. Looking out through her half open eyes, she noticed that no one was really paying any attention right now. She was free to let her straps down and her tits went free. The side jets hit each breast with swift and powerful surge. Her nipples were being swirled around and bounced up and down. The moan was passing through her lips. The orgasm was incredible. Her back arched backwards and she moaned out loud. It was too intense. She sank below the water line to try and regain herself. Slipping the straps back on and readjusting the suit. She just floated back and sat there as the smaller orgasms rolled over her. It was so good to be back. I really needed this, was all she could think.

feedback