View Single Post
Old 01-06-2002, 08:40 AM

Jeava,
The clitoris is covered by a hood. Have you tried lifting it to get to the clitoris itself? If not, use a finger or two to pull the hood back toward the top of the vagina. Then with either your tongue or the fingers on the other hand GENTLY rub or lick the clitoris. (The clitoris itself looks like a little button and may be whiter in color than the pinkish hood) BTW some women are too sensitive to have this done so be careful and very gentile to find out if she likes this. My wife goes absolutly crazy when I do this and will come fast and furious. Chastity, I use the technique you describe - changing motions etc.as a tease to keep my wife from from comming too fast! I do this especially when I am licking or rubbing without the hood. I love to PLEASE and TEASE! We are sill experimenting with the G-spot thing but I think her clitoral orgasims are so strong that anything after that is anti-climactic.LOL But Chastity, if YOU need any assistance with the G-spot thing I would be happy to make the sacrifice and I hereby volunteer to help you.