Thread: True Story
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 07:46 PM

Continuation of story..Part 3

Before I present part three for your consideration, I'd like to thank all those who have read the previous submissions. I really appreciate all those who have posted their remarks publicly, also those who preferred to do so by Private Messages and to those who just read the story without comment. So to you all thanks again and here is part three.

"Goodnight my love as I wrapped my arm around her and slowly fell asleep,"

That night was one of the best nights sleep I had had since before my wife passed away, it was like I had curled up in a cocoon. The sleep was so very deep but also so light at the same time, while I slept well I felt her every move. We never broke contact all night, Either my arm was was under her head or around her waist, her body was against me pressed so very tightly even when she changed position she continued to press herself to me. At times I could feel her breath on my chest, at others I could feel her breathing as my hand was on her breast in that position. What a nights sleep that was, so filled with love and as you might guess total satisfaction.
The first thing I remember the next morning was her kissing me on my forehead saying "daddy, I need to get up for a minute" as she slowly lifted my arm from her and she got up, she walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I luckily had a bottle of coke on the bedside table, as flat as it was it at least cleared my throat. I just laid there thinking about the night before, my God what a night. Not only did I have one of the most beautiful women in my bedroom but I had also had sex with her, not just a woman but a woman about a third or half my age. Not only had we had sexual relationship but in a role-playing way, one that had been on my mind but that I could never act on as a father with my own children. Not only would it have been illegal it also was something that I was sure I just couldn't do even if it were to present itself, but the night before had fulfilled a fantasy I had in my mind. But the question on my mind is would she the day after want to continue this relationship, Although I wanted to know I didn't want to ask as I was afraid to ask in case she said it was a one night thing. As I was laying there thinking, she exited the bathroom.
"Morning daddy, sleep well" as she approached the bed, I looked at her and all I could think of was WOW. "daddy are you alright?".."Oh my yes dear, I'm feeling wonderful. Its just you are so beautiful".."Hahaha, your silly. I'm just me"..She leaned over and kissed me on the lips, so softly and she put her arms around my neck as she did. As she kissed me, there was a stirring under the sheets of course. As she broke the kiss she said "hmmm daddy's got a problem does he?" as she looked at the tent, "Not now daddy, I've got to fix us something to eat" and she got up, put on my robe hanging on the bedroom door and walked out of the room. Well' I got up and took care of business in the bathroom, I even gargled LOL.
After finishing my business, I put on some old PJ's (I haven't worn PJ's in over twenty years but keep them around in case I went to hospital or something like that, I always slept naked) and I walking into the living room. The first thing I noticed was the smell of bacon cooking, following my nose I went into the kitchen. The stood one of the most beautiful sights, a half naked woman cooking at the stove. Two things I love the most food and FOOD! I walked up behind her and kissed her neck "hmmmm that feels good, its been a long time since a man kissed my neck like that" and I said "I'd love to do it all the time", She turned and said "OK, sit down and I'll serve you breakfast, and leave me alone or we'll never finish eating".."speak for yourself, I'm sure I'll be eating".."your crazy!" she said as she turned back to her cooking,So I sat down knowing I had lost that argument what there was of one LOL. As she cooked all I could do was look at her, the robe wasn't tied it was just laying on her shoulders so I had a great look at that fantastic body as she turned and moved fro time to time. Just watching her I was getting hard, but she stayed by the stove or counter and not near the table where I was. I think she knew that if she had I'd have had to grab her, to touch her and kiss her and maybe fuck her, no not maybe definitely would have given the chance. After a few minutes she said "there, its done" and she turned around with two plates in her hands. She walked toward the table saying "now you behave yourself, or no desert".."Desert for breakfast?".."What you don't want it?".."Hahaha, of course I do". She than placed the plates on the table, suddenly I got very hungry. Talk about a good cook, she had done herself proud. We each had three eggs (over easy), three strips of bacon, fried bits of potato, and toast. Now you have to understand I hadn't eaten breakfast since my wife died, so this was a special occasion for me. As we ate she stopped for a moment "--------, thank you".."hm what for?".."for letting me do this for you".."honey you can do it as long as you want to, you can stay here if you want" (hoping she'd say "Oh Yes")..."your a sweet man -------" but she didn't actually answer my hanging question, but I didn't push it. As I ate I noticed that she looked at me off and on as she ate, not intensely but just looking from time to time. Finally we finished eating and she poured us each a cup of coffee, then as she sat down she said "------, did you mean what you said awhile ago?".."huh?".."Did you mean what you said about me staying?".."Of course I did, I never say anything without thinking it through".."Are you sure? really sure that you want me here with you?"..I stopped sipping my coffee and stood up, I walked around the table to her. I stopped in front of her and slowly knelled in front of her "YES, I'm very sure"."I want you to stay with me as long as you want to be with me"...."Oh ---------, I was hoping you would want me to stay but I wasn't sure how to ask or if I should"..She hung her head as she talked, I placed my hand under her chin and lifted it "Hon, I truly adore you" as I kissed her lips, I noticed she had a tear on her cheek. After we kissed she proceeded to tell me that she hadn't been treated as well by an man, that they used her for sex but then in the morning they threw her out with the trash so to speak. She said that last night she had come with a man but he left her at the club to leave with his old girl friend, thats why she was there alone. That he had done this before, but she keep going back to him. I didn't interrupt her till she had finished talking then I said "Look, your a young beautiful woman. No man should treat a woman that way EVER!"..She was looking at me in such a strange manner, she put her arms on my shoulders (yes I was still on my knees and they were hurting, but I'd never say anything) "----------, your such a sweet man"..Then she kissed me again but this time I felt her tongue pushing my lips to enter, and I opened my mouth to allow her access. There we are kissing at the kitchen table like two newlyweds on honeymoon, and I felt like that too. I put my arms around her as hers tightened around my neck with one hand pushing my head toward her. As we kissed I slowly moved closer in-between her legs as they spread to allow me to do so, needless to say I was getting an erection again. As we kissed and I pressed my groin into her I felt the front of my PJ's getting wet, and I pressed harder. She moved on of her arms from around me and I felt her hand on the side of my body, she was pushing it in-between our bodies, where our groins touched. I slightly pulled back in that area and the next thing I knew her hand was on my hard cock, stroking it ever so lightly. She proceeded to pull it into the open through the opening but continuing to stroke it, then I felt it touch her hot steamy oh so wet pussy. She held it there going up and down over her lips, touching her clit with every stroke. I felt her humming into my mouth as your tongues continued to touch and intertwine as we kept kissing, every-time my cock touched her clit she'd let out a breath of air or suck on my tongue harder. After a few minutes of this she placed me at the entrance to her opening, and she slid down a bit allowing my cock to enter her. As she removed her hand and put it on my neck I pushed forward, more and more I went into her. I then felt her hand that was on my back move to my butt, she pushed on me pushing me further into her. I then pulled back and then foreward into her again. She turned her head "OH yes ------ fuck me fuck me, I need your love in me"..I kept kissing her on her neck "hmmm yes yes do me daddy do me"..I moved one of my hands to her breast and started teasing her nipple.."awwww yes oh yes, do that""oh yes please love me, make love to me ------" .."I am honey, I am"...I keep pushing in and pulling out, slightly rolling my cock so it touched her entire pussy, grinding against her love button with my pelvis as I rubbed side to said as my cock went in and out. "ohhh daddyyyy, yessss makeeee meeecummmmm yessss makeeee meeee cummmmmm" I could feel the twitching in her pussy, the grasping and loosening, tightening and letting go as I pushed in and out. I knew she was close to really cumming and I also could feel the tingling that means I am too, so I kept the pressure up. All of a sudden I felt her finger touching my asshole, before I could think of what to say as I was so intent on fucking her, it slipped into my asshole. "hmmmmmmmm, oh myyyyy" I said as no one had ever done that before. She's still going "fuckkkk meeee fuckkkk meee dadddyyyyy" over and over as I kept stroking and her finger keep pushing in me. The I felt the telltale sign of me getting ready to cum, my balls tightened up and I felt a surge as I burst forth into her. That was all it took, she really want crazy then "ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss cummmmm forrrrrrrrrr meeeeeeeeeee yesssssssss oh yesssssssss I feelllll youuuuu, I'mmmmm cummminggggggg tooooo oh yessssss cummmmm in meeeeeee Fuckkkkkmeeeeee dadyyyyydaddyyyy yes sss yesssyessss" as we came together. Her body stiffened, her pussy gripped me so hard, her hand on my head pulled me hard into her neck, her other hand just holding my ass pushing me into her very hard. "cummmmminggggg cummmmminggggg, ohhhhhyessssss cummmmmmingggggggg". All the while I'm sooting more and more cum into her, its was like I couldn't stop. All of a sudden we both fell on the floor with her on top of me, and we didn't stop our movement although her finger had slipped out and was now just pounding me on the back.
"I'mmmmmmmcummmmmingggg oh god I'mmmm cumminggg, so hardddd soooooo hardddd".."Yes daddyyyyyy fuckkkkkk yourrrr litttleee girllllllllll yourrrr nastyyyyyy littrlee girl...Fuckkkk meeeeee"
and she came so hard it was like a vise on my cock, and my cock kept expending and contracting as I came over and over. Finally we stopped pushing and pulling, we just held each other. She turned and was again kissing me deeply with a lot of tongue, and I was returning the favor.
After what seems like hours we finally broke the kiss. she looked at me "JC you are good!".."how come your not taken?"..."Mercy sakes I haven't ever cum like that with any of the men I've been with!".."well honey, as for the first question. None ever thought about an old man like me and" just about then she started laughing and not just laughing but a real belly rolling one! "----- if they only knew".. and after a few minutes I continued "I guess 'm a bit selective in my choice of partners"...She looked at me with a big grin on her face, "and I met those qualifications?" laughing again a bit. I kissed her and said "yes you did and do", she smiled saying "Boy I'm so glad it was you and not one of those horny other guys at the club!".."Me too!"..we then got untangled, ad slowly got up off the floor. "I think we need a bath honey" and she agreed, so we walked toward the bathroom as I shucked the PJ's ans she dropped the robe to the floor. When we got to the bathroom I proceeded to turn on the shower, as I did she sat on the toilet seat looking at me with those beautiful eyes. Then she reached out and touched my now flaccid cock, she started stroking it again. Well I'm a man after all and of course it responded "Honey it you keep that up we'll never take a bath:.."oh yes we will in a bit" as she pulled my cock and me toward her, she touched the head with her tongue and said "hmmmm WE taste so good" well that did it, junior rose to the occasion full bore. She popped it into her mouth and started sucking and running her tongue around it, and as sensitive as it was it didn't take long for me to say "easy little girl easy" and she slowed down a bit. I put my hands on her head but let her do the work not trying to force her to do anything, she seems to be enjoying it too much for me to interfere and I was too! After about 15 minutes of this she stopped and stood up, kissing me. I could also taste US on her tongue, the kiss was soooo hot and exciting for me. As we kissed we also stepped into the shower, and I started to slowly go to my knees again. As I kissed her titties she said "hmmmmm so gooddd, yes like that" as I sucked her nipple in my mouth and nibbled on it. then I continued to go south, getting closer and closer to her pussy. Did I mention she had a shaved pussy? Well she did, and I started licking all around it, kissing all around it but not touching the lips of that little button that stuck out just ever so slightly. "hmmmmmyessss dooo thatttt" as I licked her thighs, going from one to the other, passing over her pussy and only breathing on it but not touching it. "ohh pleaseeee pleaseeee oh p" as I touched her clit with my tongue "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhGoddddddddddddddddd" her legs went slick for a moment, forcing her pussy into my mouth. My mouth was the only thing holding her up for a moment till I got my hands under her arms. All the time she was going "ohhhhhh, ohhhhhh yessssssss" "likeeee thattttttt justtttt likeeeee thatttt" and then she came in my mouth, oh the sweetness of her, like nectar, just thick enough for me to know it was her and not the shower and the taste was definitely not water LOL. She kept cumming like there was no end to her flood of juice, finally she stopped. I slowly lowered her down to me, and I kissed her. I knew she would be able to taste her pussy juice as we kissed and she really got into it, her tongue keep pushing in and then I could feel her swallow as she took her juice out of my mouth. After a bit we stopped kissing. "my oh my your good honey, no man ever did that before to me".."Well if your going to stay here you better get used to it"...She looked at me and said.............

Well thats the beginning of the first day, or if you wish the first day after. I'll post more a bit later, Hope you liked this part.
Making love is not just for the young, it would be a shame to waste all that experience.