Thread: The Question
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2002, 07:19 PM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

This dude was seriously going to pull his cock out. Ange couldn't believe that this guy had proposed she give him head for $50! And now, standing in broad daylight, this guy was unzipping in front of her.

He probably thought she was a little tramp, after all, on this hot day she had been wearing her snug trackpants that showed her tight butt but it was the crop top that would have attracted attention. She had large breasts for her size, a gift from her grandmother and mother. Her whole family was busty. Unlike her mother though, Ange was thin. She enjoyed her big tits, enjoyed the attention that they bought her, enjoyed the power that they held over men. Just a couple of nights ago, while she rode her boyfriend, he had made the comment that there was nothing sexier than a thin girl with big tits. Ange had just smiled and rode him harder, deliberately making herself bouce more.

Tits were power. Power over men like this guy in his fancy car and expensive suit. Ange had to be honest though, he was pretty hansome.

She moved forward and lent in the window. The guy was fingering the top of his shiny helmet. Ange smiled, it was big. Much bigger than her boyfriend Andy.

"You want me to suck that for $50?" Ange asked

"You bet. What's the matter, don't like the look of it? Is it too big for a little girl like you?" Ty teased

Ange opened the door, "the bigger the better. You are about to get you money's worth pal. I've been sucking cock since I was 14"