View Single Post
Old 05-18-2002, 09:11 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
More on the subject

MR.GGG
Experienced

The ASpot is on the BACK wall of the vagina, further in and usually up near what's called the cul-de-sac (dead end in French - better description of some dates I've had!). I'll have to look up the medical name for it but there's a small channel that sort of goes under the cervix and will receive a very long penis in there instead of ramming the cervix and causing damage there. The problem is the neck of the bladder is right behind the cul so any heavy duty ramming if the guy's too long and the bladder neck is prone to tearing.

The ASpot works just like the GSpot but, as described, is farther in and lies against the interior of the abdomen so there's really nothing to push against. Many women have a really a sensitive spot up there that get's bumped by the bulb of the penis especially if he has a large head but they have never actually localized the spot...it just feels good. I wonder if any women who have NOT found their GSpot have had any luck with their ASpot? There are a number of pressure points along the lower spine that will stimulate BOTH spots and should always be part of foreplay if your target is a G or ASpot .

Your best bet is to get a longer thinner vibrator and explore. Poke, prod and try different angles to find it. Some wome (we'are ALL different) have their ASpot closer to the bottom of the vagina and can be reached by fingers and ths makes it I think, more fun and more spontaneous. Positions can help too. Most vaginas actually shrink a little when they are face down or on hands and knees (thatz why guys feel especially BIG having sex in that position). For intercourse if the woman tenses her stomach muscles she can sometimes push the ASpot "out" into the line of fire (so to speak) This works THE BEST in the most beautiful position (for wild sex) a woman can have....high up on her knees with her face in a pillow and arms spread out holding onto the sheets for dear life. Most guys will be banging all around the Spot. If she moves her stomach muscles around, tense them, suck in, push out (as opposed to just relaxing everything and having him go at her from behind) until she feels his cock hitting a special place - creating a different feeling - just hold that position, tell him to go harder (never softer for G or ASpots) and see what happens. You'll probably have a massive O. The neat thing AGAIN is - wait a couple of seconds and go again. You should at that point be able to cum over and over and over until either he cums or all the skins has been torn off his dick from your clutching spasming vaginal muscles.

A FUN addition to this...if she localizes her APSot during intercourse, has a AGasm, REMEMBERS to go back to the stomach configuration she had to start the O in the first place and has another - and she gets into cuming again and again...this is the perfect time to start spanking that upturned ass. HARD. Whack her like a bongo drum. The stingging and the orgasms will absolutely shatter her. Personal preference anyway. Try it. If she kicks your nuts off she didn't enjoy it, I guess. It's always worked for me tho.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas