View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 09:21 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I walk up the front steps that lead into the nightclub having left Sal sitting on a wrought iron bench so I could check to see if the coast was clear. The door opens by Louis the doorman/bouncer that I had personally hired four years ago to be the first person people saw upon entering the club. With his strikingly good looks, soft southern drawl and perfect manners he set a tone immediately for when people arrived. The Hideaway was not your normal nightclub. There was an atmosphere of charm and grace that you could feel upon entering the club that had once been Key West’s most infamous bordello.

“Good evening Mrs. Ryan, you are looking lovely tonight.”

“Thank you Louis, how is everything?”

“Very well ma’am, a nice quiet night with our guests so far and everything is ready that you had requested”.

“Great! Ms. Morgan is in the courtyard waiting for you to take her to the dining room. I will just go inside to collect my husband.”

“Yes ma’am right away” Louis takes off in the direction of where Sal is waiting and I walk into the club. I spot Steve standing at the bar and walk over.

“Tess you look absolutely stunning tonight. Mike is upstairs in his office and hasn’t a clue as to what you have planned. Not that he didn’t try to grill everyone he talked too the last few days. The chef said that dinner would be on time and I have lined up Sally to wait on you.”

I pat Steve on the cheek and thank him for keeping my secret and head in the direction of the elevator to take me up to Mike. I make my way through the room nodding to people I recognize that are there dining, stopping to occasionally speak to one of the employees. I was so proud of the club and what we had all accomplished with it. The place ran like a dream now freeing them both up to explore other options and to just enjoy life.

I go to the private elevator and take it to the third floor, which is where Mike’s office and apartment is located. I turn the knob and stroll in smiling at my handsome man behind the desk.

“Happy Birthday my darling.” Mike looks up and smiles holding out his hand for me to stop. I strike a pose for him, hands on my hips, tilting my head and giving him my most seductive smile. He motions for me to turn around, which I do slowly, giving him a full look at me. He lets out a low whistle and gets up from behind the desk.

“You look breathtaking love,” he comes and kisses me gently on the lips. “In fact, you look so good that I think we should just go on into the room over there and get you out of that very expensive dress.”

“Nice try buddy but I am calling the shots right now and we are going to dinner.” I would love to be ripping his clothes off and having my way with him. But knowing that will be coming later and with quite a surprise for him, I simply simple at the thought.

"Are we eating here or do you have some other plan?”

Putting a finger to his lips, “Shhh, no more questions. Now follow me.”

I lead us out of the office and we head down to the dining room at the end of the hall. I turn to him and smile up and caress his face. “Mike you have been the most loving a husband a woman could every hope to have. Inside is a present that I got for you. For us really and I just know you are going to be thrilled.”

He gives me a puzzled looked and I open the door and walk in. “I don’t see anything unusual. Where is my present?”

Just then a figure stood up that had been sitting in the wing back chair facing the fireplace. “Happy Birthday Mike!” Sal smiles and walks towards him

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking