View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 02:14 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm383
Another day, another .. .. .. disappointment!

I wonder if lovely Liz hit the snooze button a time or two this morning, as we were waaaay over the other side of the fields when she opened the curtains today!

From what I could see, still naked when she did - one of us needs to improve our timing!!

DM

Well there was a slight disappointment ths morning, but it was merely that the luscious Liz had clothes on when she opened her curtains!

Worked out to perfection for once. Headed round our usual route at roughly the usual time, except we were somewhat hampered by the 2-3 inches of snow that has finally landed on us! I'd noticed the light appeared to be on behind the curtains (again, as usual) but this morning she opened the curtains as I was looking directly at the window!

I'm here to tell you boys and girls, she is lovely, slim with small, perfectly-formed breasts (I already knew that but it's nice to have it confirmed; it's been a while!) albeit covered in a slinky polo-necked number today. She spent a good 5-10 seconds looking out the window at the snow (her driveway is on a steep hill) before she turned away and switched the light off.

Maybe this is a sign of better things to come, or simply a sign I was a lucky boy today; either way, a happy day indeed.

DM
I only own my mind