View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 12:14 AM

Send a message via MSN to HoneyBee
Silky Obsessions III

Lila curled her fingers in Isaac's hair, whimpering as his tongue ravaged her mouth, slipping between her lips and finding her own tongue, caressing it softly. She pulled back after a few minutes, breathing heavily and staring into Isaac's eyes. Isaac smiled, leaning back on the couch and watching her, eyes flicking to her silk covered nipples. "A problem, Miss Lila?" He asked, his tone reverting to the polite voice he uses when opening the door for her.

Lila shook her head, then moved closer, running her fingers down his firm chest. She spreads her hands over his broad shoulders, sliding her hands down, running them over his firm washboard stomach, smiling to herself as she hears him suck his breath in slightly. She glances up to find him watching her hungrily, his blue eyes turning dark with desire. She looks back down to her hands, and slides her fingers under the waistband of his boxer shorts.

Isaac grasped her wrist and yanked her hand free, bringing it up to her chest. Lila yelped in protest, her eyes moving up to gaze into his face, surprised to find a smirk playing on his lips. "Oh no Miss Lila... It's not your turn to play." He pushed her hands to her side, pushing her back gently against the couch. "Close your eyes."

Lila opened her mouth to protest, but moaned softly as Isaac reached up and kissed her hungrily, sliding his tongue in her mouth and kissing her passionately, his fingers curling in her long blonde locks. Lila closed her eyes and relaxed back in the couch, kissing him back, fingers sliding up to cup his face. She whimpered in protest when he pulled back, opening her eyes to find Isaac smiling. He caressed her cheek. "Trust me... Close your eyes." He pushed her hands back to her side and slid down to his knees before her. Lila arched an eyebrow sceptically, but closed her eyes... Waiting.

Lila felt Isaac's cool hands rest on her knees, spreading them. She flushed, struggling with him, not wanting to reveal herself to him. "Relax Lila..." she heard Isaac say softly. Lila took a deep breath and let him spread her legs, his hands sliding her nightgown up around her waist.

She sat there... eyes closed, hands by her side, waiting in silence. She didn't hear a thing from him, and waited awkwardly, legs spread. She shifted uncomfortably, "Isaa... Ohhhhh..." She cried loudly as she felt his tongue slide between her shaven pussy lips and flick over her clit. She arched back as he sucked it into his mouth, his fingers sliding up her thighs, caressing them gently before stroking up and down her sodden pussy. She rolled her hips slightly to his fingers, licking her dry lips as his tongue darted back to her hole, sliding inside and tongue-fucking her slowly, his fingers dancing over her clit, at times pinching it and at others stroking it softly. "Isaac..." She whispered.

She felt him smile against her as his tongue slid out of her and his fingers stopped the manipulation of her clit. She whimpered, reaching out for him, but then collapsed back against the couch, arching her back and crying out as he suddenly thrust two fingers deep inside her, his tongue returning to her clit and licking it furiously, sucking it deep in his mouth as his fingers pummelled her pussy. "Ohhhh God...." She cried, thrusting her hips wildly to his fingers, her right hand moving up, curling her fingers in his thick black hair, holding his mouth to her clit.

Isaac smiled against her again, nipping gently at her clit, making her jump. He curled his fingers inside her, making her jump again and chuckled softly. He resumed his hard thrusting, and attempted to pull back, wanting to watch her. He grinned as she whimpered in protest and tightened her fingers in his hair, pushing him back between her thighs. "Now Miss Lila... That's not nice..." He whispered in a low voice, removing his fingers from her tight hole. She groaned, rolling her hips, her fingers loosening in his hair. He moved back slightly, watching her panting softly, waiting for his return. He blew softly on her clit after a few moments, making her moan suddenly and tighten her fingers in his hair again. "Isaac... Please..." she whimpered.

He blew again. "Yes Lila?" Lila wriggled beneath the cold air blowing on her sensitive clit. "Lick me..." Isaac blew on her clit again, his fingers stroking her slick thighs. "And where do I lick you Lila?" Lila groaned in frustration, her tongue darting out to lick her lips. "Lick my clit..."

Isaac smiled as she whispered her command hesitatingly. He leaned forward and flicked her clit rapidly with his tongue, pulling back after she let out a long moan. "Like that?" Lila nodded, wriggling on his couch. "More... Please... Finger me..."

He grinned, his fingers continuing to caress her thighs. "And where do I finger you Lila?"

Lila groaned in frustration. "Fuck Isaac... Finger my pussy please.... Make me cum." Isaac looked up at her, then thrust two fingers deep inside her, watching her body shudder from the sudden invasion. He began finger-fucking her again, his fingers a blur. "Like this Lila? You want me to finger your pussy like this?" His thumb moved to her clit, rubbing it hard as his fingers thrust inside her.

She gasped, arching back and thrusting her hips to his fingers. "Yes... Oh GOD YES!" She screamed. "I'm so close...."

Isaac smiled. "Close? Close to what?" He removed his thumb from her clit and replaced it with his tongue, licking it softly, then flicking it rapidly before sucking it deep into his mouth. Lila screamed then, pushing her hips to his face, her fingers curling in his hair and pushing him between her thighs so tightly that he had no chance of moving away. "OHHHH GODD... Isaaaaac.... I'm cumming...." He moaned against her clit, sucking it even harder as he felt her tighten around his fingers, her juices flowing over his hand.

After a few moments, Lila released her grip on his hair, sitting back in the couch. Isaac pulled back, licking his lips and slowly sliding his fingers from her pussy. She whimpered as he slid them out, then opened her eyes to find him smiling up at her. She smiled back. "My turn."