View Single Post
Old 01-17-2002, 01:06 PM
MonStar1023

HELP With Me And My Girlfriend's Sex Life..

I need some big time help with my sexual relationship with my girlfriend. I am so frustrated and so confused and just so ready to throw my hands up its unbelievable.

Were both 18- I dont think we are too sexually compatible. I am into freaky stuff, and being adventurous. Like Im really into anal and everything like that. Shes more of the plain type of sex girl. First of all she said that everytime we have sex or mess around she feels guilty because its not right religiously.. so that kinda messes everything up right off the bat.

I want to mess around and do stuff on a daily basis and shes more into the only a few times a week type of thing. She ends up blowing me off a LOT. Like I will have to hint and sometimes ask for oral sex or something along those lines or she wont take a HINT. I dont know what her problem is. And then finally when I come right out and ask or imply it she makes up a bunch of excuses why she cant or doesnt want to.

I dont know I mean we get into arguments because I always go on and on about how I WILL have anal sex in my life no matter what and she gets all offended and says that shell never try it. Shes so unadventurous and just flat out BORING in bed. I dont know we have talked about it and bought sex books again and again and again. I dont want to break up with her over sex stuff because that doesnt seem like a good enough reason if everything else is okay. HELP!

I dont know if she needs to take something for her sex drive or what!