View Single Post
Old 08-08-2001, 12:05 AM
Bard in Training

Trying not to give you a clue about what I'm going to do... I scrape my long nails against the top inside of your thighs... almost to your balls... then lightly scrap even those ... when suddenly I plunge my mouth over your cock to take you into my hot, wet mouth ....

Your eyes pop open wide and a groan escapes your lips as your hips surge upwards so that you are pushing even more into my open lips. "Brat," you moan outloud, "you prettin' near fuckin' killed me sexy".

"Mmmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmmm" I hum before taking your wide cock out of my mouth, "Pay backs are a bitch aren't they lover," I whisper while licking the head of your cock and looking into your eyes..."just how long have you been awake?"

"Oh ya.... uummmm.... I wouldn't want to incriminate myself,” you say while chuckling under your breath and fisting your hands into the sheets as I quickly plunge my mouth back down onto you while my fingers and nails start to again play with your balls.

My mouth starts to move quickly up and down, faster and faster, and as you start to move your hips in time with my mouth ... I quickly pull my mouth and hands off of your cock, stand up on the bed and slowly start to walk upwards ... until my hot, dripping pussy is right over your cock.

As one of my hands come up to play with my nipples ... alternating back and forth between the two, my hips start to grind in a dance as old as mankind.

I slowly start to bend my legs until you have a nice view of the cum starting to leak from my cunt and as I notice your hands start to move towards me, I lean over to take your mouth in a hot, wet kiss ... tongue rubbing over your teeth and tongue ... my lips trying to take your bottom lip between mine so that I can nibble and suck.

"Nuh un un" I say against your mouth, grabbing your hands and pushing them behind your head, "you're not aloud to touch, this is your punishment you bad boy for making me wait for your hard cock!"

Again, with that cute little grin on your face, you advises me that you will not move so much as an inch .... "Ya right" I chuckle softly to myself.

I resume my position, my hand on my breasts, my legs drawing down to bring my cunt closer to your cock... my other hand starting to circle on my belly... bringin' my fingers closer and closer to the centre of my universe. "What would you like lover ... can you see how hot I am for you Dunchad, can you see how my cunt is practically weeping for you, it wants that ..." I say as I move my hand down to lightly stroke the tip of your fat cock, "inside of it you know ..."

I slowly move forward just a bit and rub my hot juices all over your stomach ... "can you feel that Dunchad, can you feel how much I want you? Or ..." I look up into your eyes and murmur, "would you like to taste me ??" Still looking into your eyes, I reach down between my legs to scoop some of my cum onto my fingers and bring them up to my lips..."Mmmmmmm...I taste so good, would you like to taste too" I ask as I dip back in and move my fingers up to your face, "Ahhh.. can you smell that ... can you smell me, my hot cunt?"

I bring my fingers under your nose so that you can take a long breath in ... "OH ya .." you groan aloud, " you're killing me again Gyz, let me lick your clit for you, let me taste your sweet honey," you beg. I lightly run my cum covered fingers over your lips ..."taste me baby...taste what your missing."

I again move myself up your body until your nipple is brushing at my clit ... "oh...what feels so good ... just like a mini little cock" I moan .... my eyes closing and both my hands going to my breasts.... I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to keep this up ... I turn my head to look down at your cock to see your reaction...

"Oh God," I moan, you've got precum on the tip of it and it's starting to run down the sides ..."I can't wait anymore," I whimper, and quickly stand up to turn my body around, dropping down to lick your hot cock while placing my cunt right above your mouth, "Eat me baby," I moan, "lick that hot cum out of my cunt and make me beg for your cock."

You must assume that I have given you control as you quickly pulls your hands from behind your head and spreads my lips apart to dive right in, licking and sucking and using your teeth on my clit. Licking up the sweet nectar from my hole and ahhhhhhh.... places two fingers right inside and then plunge them in fast and furious.

"Do you like that my hot, sexy lady?" you ask, "Do you like my fingers fucking you and rubbing you and my tongue dancing on your clit? Are you going to cum for me now ... are you going to fill my mouth up with your hot cum? Come on, you know you want to... fill my mouth."

My head lifts off of you and a scream builds in my throat, my hips push downward to try and take your fingers in as far as they will go. "Fuck ya, fuck my hot cunt, ram those fingers in and out of me," I beg, " lick and suck my clit... oh honey... I need to cum."

My breath starts to deepen and as my hand starts to move up and down faster and faster on you and my lips lock around just the tip of your cock... I suck you hard as an orgasm ripples through my cunt.

"Ya baby, fuck my fingers and suck my cock," you groan, "make me cum with you. I can feel your muscles milking my fingers and ya ... wish it were my cock...so suck me honey and make me cum!"

I focus all my attention on plunging your cock in and out of my mouth as my hips grind down ... trying to get you still further inside of me. My lips wrap around you and as I take you further into my mouth, my nails start to lightly scrape against your balls while my other hand moves opposite to what my lips are doing.

I try to move quickly and suck you at the same time .. I know how close to cumming you are, your hips are bucking up into me as if you're trying to fuck my mouth.... "Ummmmhmmmmm," I hum against you as I feel you start to tense ..."cum for me baby, cum in my mouth... I want to taste you so much."

"Oh ya.. suck me ... take me into your hot mouth and let me fuck it" you moan, "oh ... I'm going to cum baby." Your cock jerks in my mouth and I feel the hot cum pouring down my throat, I'm trying to swallow but there's sooo much that it's leaking down my chin and back onto your cock.

After sucking and licking the cum off of you ... I collapse exhausted sideways off of your body .... our breathing deep and ragged ... my hand moving to touch your body ... wanting to keep in contact.

"Why ... did we wait this long to meet" I gasp... "hell, it this were any better, it'd be illegal," I chuckle.

You sit up, grab my arms and slowly pull me up the other way around so that I'm able to lay my head on your chest ...

"Well, you haven't seen nothing yet," you advise and reach over to pick up the note Jill had left on the pillow, "Jill has invited us to a party tonight at her place...wanna go?" You grin at me ....