View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 09:40 AM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
The Beginning- Pt. 3

Pulling back from her my tongue flicked over my lips dissappearing whatever droplets of blood were left. A grin however soon replaced the calm look I held. My eyes glittering with a crimson fire, fresh blood coursing through my decaying veins and renewing all senses. The passion however of finally catching what indeed was this delicate little bat in her own trap alighting another fire within.

My work had paid off, the times I wished to flutter and great her and resisting. Now proved that time wasted is not time ill-spent. She was indeed like me and quite gorgeous at that. I could see something within, almost startling me. I could not place what it was but I was surely curious enough to explore her further to find it.

Turning from her I slinked to the edge of the building looking back another insideous grin. "Tonight is definatly a night to lavish myself I believe." And with that I pounced from the roof taking to the sky in a bound of power. Quickly I made my way to the lavish palace of which the villages prosperity resided.