View Single Post
Old 07-18-2003, 02:14 AM
Administrator

Cool Important: The Beginning

Howdy Campers,

Well I know you have all been very disappointed by the demise of Pixies-Place.

Fortuneatly it seems a solution has been found!!! In fact I now predict that Pixies-Place will become a lot bigger and perhaps a lot better!

Somone else will be taking over from now on, but the good thing is that they do not wish to change anything, so life will go on as normal. The database and all the files will be transferred over to their new home over the next few days and then we have to switch over the DNS. The result will be that very recent posts will be lost in the transfer, and probably a days downtime whilst the DNS sorts itself out!

But for you guys Pixies-Place will remain, and will always be at pixies-place.com and it will now be here for a very long time! If I could make a request - please do advertise Pixies-Place on the web by adding a link to it on your homepages/yahoo profiles etc. whatever - the more different sites that link to Pixies the bigger it will become....

Anyway this all means that my work here is finished. I started Pixies-Place over 4 years ago and have been very happy with the results. It is sad that I must leave but my life has moved on now and I have new commitments and adventures to lead.

So goodbye from me

Kim