Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2002, 04:06 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
Jake

Vince woke up that fateful day like he had every morning, hard for his nameless walking partner. For the 100th time he reflected on their conversations and his knowledge of her. She was bold and playful where he was normally reserved and quiet. He so enjoyed her company, she breathed fresh air into his otherwise stale existence. One line from last night in particular hung in the air, after declaring she had no panties she had said -

"Want to feel for yourself?"

To which Jake had no reply other than to be tongue tied like a schoolboy stammering out some meaningless words. It did not seem to matter much, because he didn't think she heard. She was even wearing dresses in the winter! That is so erotic and sexy, Mmm. The next time an opportunity presented itself he would be bold and take her up on it. Maybe today is the day. To that end, Jake slid ~two~ pairs of gloves in his coat pocket as he bustled out the door. Smiling to himself, he hoped that she was gloveless again. As he worked in the office, the hours seemed to pass incredibly slowly. He sighed thinking the day would never end. Idly, he wondered if she thought about him as often as he did about her...
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson