Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2002, 04:27 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
JAKE

Misty looked back at him with wide eyes, pausing for a long moment even in the heat of her passion to decide what it was she would say.

Jake knew that for him, this was the moment when his pent up emotions for her burst their boundaries of self control. He had grown to feel close to Misty in a way that he could not describe. All he wanted to do was to be with her now, tomorrow, next week, next month, and forever. He was afraid to tell her these things. His mind told him to go slow, don't scare her off. His heart told him otherwise.

Then he heard her words :

I want you Jake, all of you. Make love to me, fuck me, as long as it’s you

As long as its you she said ! As long as its you ! Jakes heart leaped in joy. He dropped Misty's legs and slid on top of her holding her and kissing her over and over. He spoke from the heart, not from his head when he said -

Misty, it has been a long time. Too long for all this to happen. I'm yours. Tonight and for always.

Jake continued to make love to Misty and she to him. They gave to each other fully. Within minutes their intensity had built back up as they knew that this was but the first of many times they would make love this night ....
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson