View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Sin Diesel

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
anything. anything at all

Okay.

The bartender last night, she was so goddamn cute and had this frustratingly hot, skinny, sexy fucking body. Her face was like an innocent, glasses-wearing Buddhist nun, but her body...oh fuck, just forget about it. She was wearing hip-huggers and had this tiny, tiny, tiny bit of belly tooting out.

How do people stay that damn skinny? I'm trying to figure out if I ever was like that and I can't remember a time when I had a perfectly flat stomach and narrow hips, but I must've at some time because I do remember when I could fit into a size 30 waist.

She had this small fucking ass that was just round enough. And the V of her crotch area was so tiny and delicate. I just stared at her crotch and ass most of the time while drinking when we weren't talking to each other and she was all elbows on the counter across from me. It made my dick hard just thinking about how small and tight her ass must be and how her pussy was probably really jungly because she had slightly hairy arms. I could hold her ass so comfortably in both of my hands and all I could think about was how badly I wanted to eat her pussy, then bend her over, having that tiny, pale, skinny ass high in the air...and then give her a righteous, furious doggystyle pounding.

Sorry if I was vulgar...this is what's on my dirty little mind. And you said to tell you anything, so...

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs