View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 05:40 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

The Christmas Present

1 of ??

I love this time of year, Blade(my hubby) always has my present sitting under the tree, and I was dying to see what he had in store for me.

I headed for the loungeroom, excitement quickening my step. Rounding the corner, I stopped, my eyes widening in suprise at the sight before me. Sitting in the middle of the room was the biggest cardboard box i'd ever seen. It had been painted light blue and had a huge red ribbon, complete with bow, tied around it.

How the hell he got it in here was beyond me!

I walked toward it, just as I reached for the bow, I spotted Blade sitting in the chair with the biggest smirk on his face.

"Open ya present hun, I wanna see if i made the right choice" His eyes just oozed naughty wickedness as he said it.

"I'm sure i'll love it"

"I'm damn sure ya will" he said quietly, as my hand once again reached for the bow.

Hearing his whispered comment, I shot a quick glance at him, raised an eyebrow, then turned my attention back to my present.

Gently I pulled at the ribbon til it undid, then I let it fall to the floor. I stretched to reach the top to open it, the sides buckling slightly from my efforts, but i couldn't reach. Frustrated, I hit the side with my hand, much to my suprise an answering slap came from inside the box.

"What the f........??" I jumped back nervously.

I turned to glare at Blade who was chuckling away in the chair.

"Go on hun, it wont bite.....well not unless ya ask it to" He said, whispering the last part just load enough for me to hear.

I slowly circle the box, finally spotting a taped up door cut into a side. I stop and once again glance at Blade, he was now sitting on the edge of his seat, watching me intently.

I reach for the tape, and slowly peel it off the door. Hesitantly I start to open it, I peek inside. It's so dark, I can't see a thing. Swinging the door wide open, I catch a movement inside, something moved back into the shadows. I looked down and catch sight of the end of a leash, reaching in I grab hold of it, then slowly moved backwards, til the leash met slight resistance.

Still my suprise stayed in the darkness. I pulled gently on the leash, and the mystery was revealed.

"Oh My God!!" my breathing quickened. "He's magnificent"

My present came to me and dropped at my feet.

"You said you always wanted to try one. I made the right choice then?" Blade said as he began to move toward me.

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!