Thread: Business Lady
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2003, 06:27 AM

Part II

Once I was in the airport, I called her on her cell phone. She said that the timing was great as she was just pulling into the terminal. She told me what she was driving and I should just meet her outside. Once I got outside, she honked so I could find her. She pulled up and popped the trunk for me to put my bag in. As I was getting ready to get in, I couldn't help wondering what she'd be wearing. Hoping for a skirt; of course I knew better. I got in and we said hello. She looked great. She had on black slacks and from what I could tell, a white top under her coat. As we drove off, I was able to check out her nylons, most likely knee-highs, and some really nice swede/leather pumps, not too sleazy, but probably a 2-3" small based heel. She's too classy to wear much higher, she didn't need to. We got to the arena, I offered to buy her a coffee as I was kind of cold. She said "sure, but your money's no good here". I said "yeah it is, and it's the least I can do". As I went to grab my wallet, she grabbed my hand and stopped me. She looked at me very seriously in the eyes and said, "I'm serious, you are ON ME today, do you have a problem with that?" I said, "no, but I just appreciate you picking me up and taking me to the game." She said " I know you do, and I appreciate you spending your day with me as well. And don't eat too much junk, I'm taking you to a real nice place after the game for dinner." We took our seats and watched the game. It was pretty good with a lot of screaming. Sometimes when we talked, we had to lean in close and talk into eachothers ears. Occasionally when we talked, I put my arm around her on the seat back, although never touching her. She would occassionally brush her heel against my leg when we were talking. I just figured it was accidental, but I noticed after a while, it definitely didn't seem to be accidental anymore, until she finally left it touching and not pulling away, sometimes pressing firmly into me. I really wasn't sure what was going on or going to happen, but I was surely going to go with it. I figured that the people in nearby seats had to know her, so I wasn't going to be the agressor, but I wasn't going to be an angel either. When the game was over, we stood up and she wispered in my ear she enjoyed the game and especially the company. I put my hand on her back and rubbed it as I told her I enjoyed the company as well. She said, "well, now it's time for some fine dining. I hope you like steak." I said "who doesn't?" With that we left and headed for the resaurant.