View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 01:19 AM

She slowly climbed the few stairs that led to the hot tub. I eyed her closely the entire time. I watched her climb step by step admiring her long legs running up to a tight round ass. This was most definetely one fine piece of ass and I was having trouble controlling myself. She slowly lowered herself into the bubbling water as she sat down on one of the bench type seats. I was eager to find anything to conceal the now obvious bulge in my swim trunks so I quickly followed suit sitting down close to her. We start talking and it's not long before I have my arm around her and her hand on my knee. It's not long before our conversation turns to both of our's favorite subject, sex. I casually mention that even though I was in a relationship up until recently, it was over a long time ago and that it was very unsatisfying sexually. She afterwards admitted that it had been quite a while since her last relationship and that she was anxiously looking for someone new. Then, she caught me off gaurd. She suddenly looks me straight in the eye and says 'I know you were checking me out earlier.' I didn't know what to say at first but after a moment or two of confused muttering I finally decided to play it cool and be honest. 'Hell yeah I was checking you out, I mean look at you.' That was all I could get out. She replied back that she had a secret, she had been checking me out too. I had pretty much collected my smartass self enough to jokingly say back that I was pretty nice wasn't I. She looked at me at said 'I don't know about that but I sure did see one thing that I really liked.' Before I had a chance to ask what it was I felt her hand approach my hardened cock. I took that as a pretty clear sign that she wanted to play. I slide closer to you placing a hand on your thigh, I go straight for the kill and start attacking your neck with my lips and mouth as I massage your thigh. Your hand is now wrapped around my constrained cock and your legs have begun to spread open just slightly in order to accomidate my approaching hand. My lips are wrapped tightly around the skin on your neck as I suck it into my mouth. You begin to slowly stroke my still covered cock as my hand covers you waiting mound. I can feel your heat and I press into you, finding your clit and then focusing my pressure on it. We're both totally going at it and soon were panting like wild animals.