View Single Post
Old 11-10-2002, 08:45 AM

8.31.02 Sat. 12:30am
Well, my first day of school at UCLA went just great, I met lots of way cool people and saw a bunch of guys that were totally bitchin. The biggest difference I’m feeling here at college is my sudden attraction for women. I’ve never felt turned on thinking about being with another woman but as soon as I saw my roommate Janna’s bare pussy – something clicked deep within me. Now I find myself creating wild erotic fantasies about women in my classes. In fact, I even got soaking wet daydreaming about what my Spanish 201 professor sounded like when she had an orgasm.
After dinner at the dining commons, I took a stroll to the beach. I sat alone with my notebook that already had ten pages of lecture notes. Suddenly, I heard an unusually loud wave crash to the beach and looked up to see the most athletic woman I’d ever seen. She was very tall, probably 5’11” and completely lean. She wore tiny black spandex shorts and a yellow spandex wetsuit top. The top gripped her chest like a vice. Her thighs were massive. She was an African-American woman who looked just like Serena Williams. “Oh my Lord,” I thought, “There aren’t any women like this in my hometown.” She must’ve been a pro surfer because she cut up and down these mountainous waves with ease. She smiled all the while. Her hair was shoulder-length and braided. I adored her colored beads. Splashes of water tagged her face as she soared through air and sea. Our eyes locked and she smiled at me and waved quickly. I nervously shot up a hand to wave back but just then she wiped out from a bone-crunching wave. I stood up to see if she needed help and shuffled to the water’s edge but she surfaced and began swimming towards shore with her blue surf board. As she walked from the ocean, I couldn’t help but say “Oh Jesus!” at her glistening abs and luxurious brown skin. Her teeth and smile were inspirational.
“I’m Meeka,” she said as she slapped my hand in a handshake I’d never experienced before. It was athletic and cool, our hands twisted and slapped skin like we were on a sports team together.
“Hi – Heather,” I clamored like a nervous ouff.
“Come on over, my stuff’s right up here on the beach,” said Meeka.
Meekah and I walked to her pile of blankets and clothes and she slumped down on her blanket.
We sat and chitchatted for two hours, comparing childhoods. It was so great – she made me laugh like I’ve never laughed. She could do hilarious imitations.
Meeka said, “Hey, the sun’s about to go down, wanna watch it with me?”
“Oh wow – sure!” I replied.
“Here, why don’t you come under the blanket, it gets freezing on the beach at night.” Meeka offered.
“Thank you very much,” I replied.
A huge black fleece blanket came flying over my shoulders and I felt Meeka instantly snuggle up next to my. It was amazing. I warmed up instantly – that’s for sure. We began watching the sunset and we loved the hues of red, orange, and yellow as God put on a display just for us. Our hands locked and I just felt like resting my head on her shoulder. She moaned as I snuggled into her side. I couldn’t hold back another moment. I buried my mouth into her neck and started kissing her feverishly. She moaned again and whispered, “Go girl mmm.” My hand ran up and down the side of her ribs, her ab muscles were incredible. My hand zeroed in on her breast and covered it quickly. ‘Yeaah baby…” she bellowed (to be continued..)