View Single Post
Old 07-26-2002, 10:03 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Part 2: The Shy Guy and The Surprise

It was the longest Saturday of my life. I did things around the house but had no thoughts whatsoever but of Devon. I went to the store, the mall, just did anything to be doing something to pass time. It came to 6:30 and I jumped into the shower and cleaned up. I put my favorite pair of jeans and opted for a long-sleeve t-shirt.

I drove across town and pulled up in front of her house. She had a nice little house with a large yard keeping her away from the neighbors. I looked over the house without getting out of my car, but everything was dark. I opened the door and stepped out the car trying my best to stride up to the door. I stopped, held my breathe and gave the door a big knock. I waited anxiously hobbling back and forth on my feet. The door opened slowly but I saw no one. Like an idiot who hadn’t seen a thousand horror movies, I stuck my head in the door and said “ Hello”. Around the door came Devon, unlike anything I have ever seen. She was clad in a black latex halter, and black latex pants and with the longest spiked boots I’ve ever seen.

Devon grabbed my shirt and pulled me in the dark room. She slammed the door shut and put a finger to my lips. “This is the only time I will let you talk. I know just what you need to loosen you up Dan, and if you let me have you until tomorrow I can guarantee that when you leave this house you will be a changed man. Tell me yes or no now, and with yes I will not allow you to speak to me again or make any kind of noise unless I give you permission. However if the answer is no you may leave the house now and go back to you quiet little life. So danny boy which is it.”

I don’t remember even thinking about it but my lips worked on their own accord and whispered “Yes”.

With that she didn’t say anything, she just took my hand in hers and led me to a door in the house. She opened the door and there were stairs going down with candles lit along the railing attempting with much success to give the house a gothic feel. I followed her creaking body down the stairs, being led like a sad puppy to the kennel. We arrived at the bottom of the stairs and it was too dark to notice anything for certain in the room as the candles cast shadows creating crouching demons in every crack and crevice. She pulled me to the left and told me to back against the wall and to spread my legs apart. I wanted to resist at the least hesitate, but my feet slid apart as if grease had been put on their soles. She knelt in front of me and placed something around each ankle. Then she stood up took each hand and place them near my head, each one place in a slot giving of an audible click. I looked from side to side and could see my hands were inside some kind of padded wrist locks, all kinds of thoughts began to race through my head. What did she have planned for me, was I safe, is she one of those crazy people, what?

Suddenly as if answer to my question if felt cold metal against my stomach. I looked down feeling quite alarmed to see Devon starting to cut my pants with a pair scissors. “Relax, lover” she said snappingly, not stopping to cut while she glanced up at me. She cut down one leg, then the other and stripped my pants and boxers from my body. She then cut my shirt and removed it. It was cool and my I felt my sack come close to my body, but my penis seemed to be thinking on its own as I felt it grow.

“Mmmm, much better I think, and I see that you are feeling good yourself”, she slyly whispered.

“I guess”, I replied. No sooner had I spoken and she had turned around and grabbed what looked like a leather strap from a table and struck it across my chest.

“I told you no talking, understand” she commanded of me.

I was stunned, never had I been struck in my life. The memory of the strike was throbbing on my chest and I could already feel the skid rising in what I was sure was going to be a giant welt. I looked up at her and she was glaring at me. She turned away from me and as she was leaving over her shoulder she said, “ Just for that you have forced me to leave you hanging here for awhile, I’ll be back down when I felt you will no longer disobey me”.

With that she trudged up the stairs.

Next,

Part 3: The Shy guy learns what he’s missed.