View Single Post
Old 10-29-2004, 10:40 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I'm feel Vlad's balls tighten up as I lick them. Cowgirl must feel it too, because I feel her slip her mouth off his cockhead and I hear her tell him, "Not yet."

She stands, walks to the bar, and leans forward, the short bustle of her costume flaring up and out, baring her rear. Her feet are apart and she looks back at him over her shoulder, letting him know exactly what she wants.

Vlad smiles, takes a step forward, places his hands under her bustle, on her bare hips. I watch as he presses his cock forward against her labia. She moans, closing her eyes, arching her back. He eases into her, his cock disappearing in slow, steady thrusts into her pussy. Her breathing quickens, and then she cries out. Vlad begins to pump harder into her, giving her all his cock.

Across the room I see a man enter. He exchanges some words with the French Maid in the parlor, and she turns to leave, looking over her shoulder seductively at him. He looks into the room, sees the Vlad and the Cowgirl, looks directly at me, kneeling nude on the floor. I see a hint of a smile before he turns and walks away.

I stand, step up behind Vlad, and slide my hand under his cock, squeezing his balls as he fucks Cowgirl. I kiss his neck, whispering to him.

"Make her cum, vampire, and then take me again," I say.

Just then I feel someone press up behind me. Soft breasts against my bare back. I feel lips against my neck, then the gentle pinch of teeth. My mind swims again. She's back, the female vampire. She's biting me again, the second time. Somehow I remember the silly old vampire movies. Three bites and I'm her slave.

Just as I begin to feel faint, her lips and teeth leave my skin, and she's gone again. A surge of lust overwhelms me, my body aching to be pleasured.