View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 01:20 PM
The Ultimate Ride

Send a message via MSN to Slow Ride Send a message via Yahoo to Slow Ride
Thrusting my cock deep and hard into the Cowgirls hot wet pussy.I feel a hand between my legs, squeezing my balls and gripping my cock as I fuck the Cowgirl.I hear the Harem Girl say" Make her cum Vampire,and then take me again". I hear the loud moans coming from the Cowgirl,the sounds are making me even hornier than I was before. I look around for the Harem Girl and I don't see her, I can't seen to hold out any longer,the Cowgirl in moaning louder and fucking hard to meet each of my thrusts,I can tell she's about to cum as she's begging me to cum inside her.My balls begin to tighten and my cock begins throb.I reach foward and grab her sholders and pull her back towards me. My cock starts to pump a load of hot sticky cum in her pussy....... pumping and squirting as my cum mixes with her cum.I pull my cock from her pussy and the juices start flowing from her pussy and down her legs.The Cowgirl reaches between my legs and strokes my cock ,as I rub my hand over her hot sticky pussy.......

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a Party !!!!

As I walk through the crowd I see the Harem Girl,I start to ask her what happened and if she's ok.......before I can get the words out of my mouth she looks at me with lustful eyes.