View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 04:50 PM
Unbalanced Libra

Send a message via AIM to Dubblz Send a message via Yahoo to Dubblz
Chapter 3

Never Better Home Care Inc..

The change of shifts at the hospital, had brought our episode to a halt a lot faster than I would have liked.. Suzie slipped her things on quickly, and went to talk to the nurses, while I got dressed and ready to go back to my room.. Oh, the smiles I got as we walked together, back to my own bed, and even a slight ovation from a few nurses standing at the nursing station.. In my own mind, I could only think of how much better things would be when I got home.. Right now, we could hardly keep our hands off of one another, but I thought of times ahead, that we could lay back probably in complete exhaustion, and talk about the important things, that really bond people together..

Suzie sweetly tucked me into bed than night, with my mind in a complete whirl.. The visions dancing in my head had me waking up several times during the night, rock hard, and wanting her still more.. The next morning was almost a blur.. So much to do, and so little time to do it in, after the doctor came by, and ok’d me to go home.. I didn’t have a car now, so transportation was needed.. Prescriptions needed to be filled.. I generally didn’t cook at home, so I needed to stock up on some things, too.. Dana had always been my “Ace in the Hole”, when I was stuck, so I called the office.. She patiently listened to my rambling about what I needed, and as I wound up, she was kind of laughing.. “Did you really think that a person as proficient as myself wouldn’t have prepared for this?”.. “My yearly evaluation is just around the corner, so when I’m asking for a RAISE, you’ll hardly be able to say no, now, will you?”.. “Suzie and I have the whole thing worked out, so, all you really have to do is get better, ok?”.. “Ok, then, what’s the plan”, I chuckled back to her.. I knew better than to argue, or question her, she was the reason our business did, as well as it did.. I threw a few “yeah buts” at her, just to tease back, then she ended the conversation with.. “You’re in the hands of two women that are friends, and we know you, inside out”.. She had a good point there, I had to admit..

Within minutes, Suzie showed up, with a bag of clothes for me to wear home, and that ever present grin on her face.. “Good Morning Sunshine”, she beamed to me.. “I’m going to get you out of here, and make sure you’re set up, at home.. How does that sound?”.. Nodding my head in approval, I reached for the bag to see what she had lined up for me.. Then she interjected, “I took a few days vacation, too, to organize your home care”.. I had a brief vision of having my dick put in a cast, just recovering from this “home care”.. She and Dana, had obviously been to my place and gotten everything I needed to check out of here, even my checkbook.. I pulled out the sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off, and the sweatpants, they had cut down to shorts, to accommodate my casts.. She even had the appointments made for my checkups, to make sure the pins inserted were ok, and in a couple of weeks, to have the casts removed.. Suzie had everything taken care of for me to get out of there, and I was more than happy to just write a check at the end, to take care of the extras, and be on our way.. With her in back of me, pushing the chair I had to use to get out of there, I didn’t really notice the specifics of her attire.. I knew it was a nice short black dress, but not much more..

Suzie had a fairly new Mercury, that I happily got into, and breathed a sigh a relief, just getting out of there.. Herself in the car now, she looked over to me and said, “Where to, first?”.. With the hospital soon to be behind, and her driving, all I really needed right now was to have one of those patented lip locks, on me.. “Let me taste that tongue, then do like Calgon, and just Take Me Away”.. I really loved the way she kissed, and as usual, she teased me with that tongue of hers.. As she moved back to the drivers side, she looked down and saw my excitement growing, already.. “We’re going shopping for some loose fitting things for you to wear, then to lunch, so, get your mind off my ass, or you’re going to be embarrassed when we’re shopping”.. Again with that grin she had, I sensed a great day was about to unfold.. As she fastened her seatbelt, I noticed that short black dress was already hiked up farther than it needed to be, and showcased those shapely thighs of hers.. “Oh, this is going to be some shopping spree”, I said in defeat, as she caught me looking at her.. I made small talk of my conversation with Dana earlier, as she drove on with my days events, in her capable hands.. Trying to keep my eyes, and thoughts from her ever rising hem line was proving tough, even though I did manage to extract some information about different likes, and dislikes that we shared.. As she drove on she’d reach over from time to time, clutching my barely exposed hand, and we’d laugh together.. We seemed to share a dialect that was both serious, and sexual, at the same time, as we talked and she drove.. As we passed along through the city, my nostrils started to detect that unmistakable sensual musk of hers.. It seemed like my brain locked when I realized that Suzie wasn’t wearing a stitch, under that dress of hers.. I also knew that she thought ahead by choosing grey shorts for me that wouldn’t hide the precum, that had recently started to drip on them, and show through..

She stopped abruptly at a sporting goods store, and stated, “We’ll start here”.. I watched as she got out of the car, as her rising dress showed me that I was right about her not wearing panties.. Just a flash of her well shaped ass cheek, was enough to peak more than my interest.. As I got out of the car she gave me a glance and said, “Oh My, a bit tense are we?”.. I was embarrassed and aroused as we walked into the store, hand in hand.. A salesman approached, and managed a friendly “hello”, as he checked out Suzie’s “assets”.. “We’re going to need some loose fitting things for this one, to lounge around in for a while”, she said, as we walked in.. “Just show us where the fitting room is, and we’ll go from there,” Suzie almost instructed him.. He happily showed us the area where the things I’d be looking for were, and where the fitting room was, and then went about his own business.. “Just call out if you two need any help back there.”, he said.. I think all three of us took that the wrong way, as we couldn’t restrain our laugh.. At this point, Suzie went into what I think was a totally rehearsed cock tease.. She held up a sweatshirt to her own chest, and asked “What do you think of this?”.. I felt the softness of the fabric against her pert chest, and replied, “Oh yesss, I like this, but something thinner, in a silk, would be nice, too”.. My fingers wrapped around the inside of the cotton shirt and trailed lightly across her nipple, as she finished her display.. I felt it harden instantly, as did I.. Then pulling it away, she “accidently” dropped it to the floor.. My dick was hard enough to knock a rack of clothes over, when I looked down at her, and that beautiful ass was presented to me.. I moved up behind her, and ground into her exposed, and glistening, receptacle.. “Ohh fffuck, Babe”, was all I could mutter, as she pushed back lightly, as if to receive me.. There was no way I could resist a temptation like this, as I reached forward and traced my finger along her hungry slit, and then probed her.. At this point I was sure the game plan was to make each other crazy with want, then when we got to my place, just get crazy with each other.. I was leaking freely now, and knew I HAD to buy a few things here, just for something to change into.. Suzie chose a few sets of things for me to try on, and off to the dressing room, I went.. As I tried to close the door, I felt Suzie grab it, and hold it open.. “Just in case you need a hand pulling those up, Hon, you never know”, she quipped.. As I pulled my cutoffs off, my cock jerked free, like a cobra warning it’s prey.. I started pulling up the first set on shorts, when I heard Suzie cut in, and say, “Don’t want to soil the merchandise, Hon”.. She pushed into the already small area, and knelt down in front of me.. I really didn’t know how good I was going to be at this game of hers, as I was already throbbing, and knew her touch would just take me over the top.. My knees went totally weak, as she pinned my cock to my stomach, and the held my sac in her hand.. With one long, and extremely delicious lick, she stroked me from the back of my scrotum, to the base of my cock, and then up to the head, before taking me into her mouth, to the entrance of her throat. ”Unghh.. Oh Fuck.. Suzzz.. Babe”.. ”Take it Hon, Pleaseeee”.. I pleaded.. I could feel the cum building from deep within me, demanding release.. She slowly pulled back, and just holding the tip in her soft lips, removed the excess liquid from me.. Slowly she eased the shorts up my body, holding my cock in place with her tongue.. I was sure that the blood supply was shut off going north of my cock, at this point, as she held me there, timeless, and in total arousal, but yet knew somehow, she’d keep me from the release I needed so badly.. “Just give the salesman the credit card, Babe, I want the whole fucking rack”, I said in an almost pleading voice.. Needless to say, we bought several pair.. Later Suzie confided to me that it was her finest hour when we checked out, seeing both myself and the salesman, were totally erect.. She had know that he was watching the episode from another aisle..

As we drove away, and continued our shopping trip, she became even more blatant with her tease.. Her now swollen pussy lips were in full view, as we drove to the grocery mart, not far from my place.. The only thing I wanted to eat, she was sitting on, but she insisted we pick up a few more things.. By the time we arrived at the store, we were both in a frenzy.. At each red light we stopped at, any truck or SUV next to us, could look down and see her displayed wares.. At one point, she had my cock, showing through the bottom of my shorts, in her hand in full view, along with her delectable pussy, for the world to see.. As bad as I wanted to cum, I wanted to see what show was in store for me inside this place, even more.. “Ummm, Hon, I have the pizzeria on speed dial you know”, I said.. “Oh, just a few things for the house you’ll be needing”, she smiled back.. “Need to have calcium, for the bones to heal, you know”.. “Oh, hell yeah”, I shot back.. “Bananas, I hear, are loaded with that”.. Knowing full well it was likely I’d never be able to shop there again, we walked in, hand in hand.. I was so horny now, that I would have stuck my dick between the openings in the shopping cart, to get it off.. But we proceeded on.. “Let me pick them, ok?”, I asked.. “You’re enjoying this, as much as I am now, aren’t you”, she asked.. “I have to admit, you’ve got possibilities”, she chuckled.. “I’m going to tell you right from the start, Hon.. When I’m at work, I’m all efficient, and proper.. When we go out, I like to tease, but only the man I’m with.. And Honey.. When we get to the bedroom, I’m an absolute Whore, and I LOVE it that way.. Are you ok with this?”.. ”Where have you been all my life?”, was the only reply I needed or could think of.. When we got to the counter, she was even hotter than I was.. I checked over each bunch of bananas carefully, like they were spare dicks.. People were giving us looks that were like daggers, as I auditioned each bunch separately for her, and described their assets, to Suzie.. I selected a bunch that had a few smaller and yellow bananas on the back row, and several more, much larger and very green ones in the front row.. Curling my forefinger to my thumb, I inserted one of the larger green one through the hole, and said, “Nectar of the Gods, to service my Goddess”.. “Would you reach the bunch at the top for me Suzz, I think that bunch, deserves a look”.. As she reached forward, and up, I slid the nine inch banana across her exposed slit.. I thought she’d jump right over the stand completely. “Oh Babe, I think we need to check out, NOW”, she had a wild look in her eyes as we passed by the onlookers.. Some whispering.. Some with just their mouths hung open.. We checked out, and proceeded to my place to start “Rehab”..

I couldn’t believe it when we got in the house.. Dana, and Suzie must have been up half the night rearranging my house.. The scent of the perfumed candles hit my nostrils, as soon as she opened the door.. They had my living room changed around and had my desk set up like a small office, to take care of my work, from home.. “Wow, Hon.. You two did all this for me?”.. “I couldn’t have placed things better if I had done it, myself”.. “Let me check this out”, I said.. “You’ll get time to work later, Babe, right now, WE have business to tend to”.. Her face beamed with lust itself, as I walked along with her on this tour of my own house.. What more could I hope for, I thought to myself..

My bedroom looked like a sacrificial altar, as we passed through the door.. Candles adorned the sides and foot of the king size bed.. The top blanket was folded down to reveal black silk sheets.. I didn’t own these, so I would have to remember to pay her for them.. The nightstands were turned at 45 degree angles, to provide easy access.. Displayed almost as offerings, themselves, were a selection of oils that could please any taste.. A collection of sex toys so extensive, that even I didn’t know what all of them were.. But I was going to be a willing patient, in an erotic rehab that would make most men hard, just thinking about it.. A dream come true, that outreached my own most erotic thoughts.. I was dumbfounded by the thought that Suzie had put into this playroom of the Gods she had created for us.. Just then she broke into my silence with, “I think you should see the bathroom, now”..

When we entered the bathroom, I knew the wait was over.. Glasses were positioned at one end of the Jacuzzi, and it merely needed filling.. More candles, too.. These were solid black.. Towels were placed, for easy access.. Suzie walked over, and turned the water on, to start filling it.. Her delicious ass presented itself as she bent forward.. I shed my clothes in seconds, anticipating her being naked with me, in there.. “Slowly, My Love”, she said, “We have forever now, and we don’t need either one of us falling down and breaking something else”.. The Jacuzzi was less than three feet deep, so there was going to be no problem with me getting my temporary casts wet.. My mind raced as I thought of Suzie, naked, and with me in this water, with the jets pulsing over and into our bodies.. “Please Babe”, I said, “Let me undress you slowly, and savor all of you.. I need to touch you, and taste you, and only then, I want to let the water work it’s magic on us”.. As I slowly lowered her sexy black dress, I tasted first her mouth, as we dueled with our tongues.. My hand felt her erect nipple, as our mouths lingered on each other.. Slowly, I worked my mouth to her flawless neckline.. Her body seemed to arch forward as I nibbled up, to the base of her ear, and then back down, and around to her throat.. With alternating pressure, I tweaked at her nipple, bringing the sweetest sounding gasps from her writhing mouth.. As much as I wanted to just devour her breast, I slowed myself, and worked down lower to the base of her breast.. Her smallish, but yet perfect breasts, were slightly jiggling from the quickening of her breath, as I explored her fully.. There was a slightly salty taste to her orbs, as I licked a circle around each one.. Carefully, and slowly, I dragged my tongue across each nipple, as I teased each orb.. As her nipples went erect, I swirled my tongue around and across each one, sucking them in, and pushing them back out.. Each breast seemed to know of it’s own accord, that I was worshipping it’s fullness.. Suzie’s body seemed to rock, as I sucked in a nipple, and let my hand drift to her wet slit.. She used the opportunity to kick aside her now removed dress, as she stood before me with her legs slightly apart, beckoning my oral approach to her.. “Guide me to your pleasure, Baby”, I said, as I moved from one breast, to tease and explore the other.. “Mmmm… Ohhh Fuck, Yessss Baby.. Suck my tits, Hon”, she muttered, as she used her slender fingers in my hair to move my lips to pleasure her.. Gently using my nails, I moved my hand down her thigh, and then raked slowly up the inside, avoiding entering her wetness.. She used her body as an encyclopedia of carnal knowledge, as her movements, and sounds, guided my hands and mouth.. I took as much of her breast into my mouth as I could, and teased, and sucked her nipple, harder still, as my finger grazed slowly across from one hip, to the other, she jerked forward into me.. Her slightly engorged clit stuck out wantonly, as I gently rubbed it’s surface.. “I.. I.. Unghhh”, she muttered as her hands guided my face to her center of pleasure.. I paused at each hip, and wiggled my tongue into the crevice of skin, that formed her hip, and around the outside of her dripping wet cunt lips.. My fingers raked gently at the back of her legs, as my mouth traced the outline of her inner form.. It hurt slightly went she started pulling harder at my hair, to try to fuck my face, but onward, I went.. On my knees before her, I touched at her outer erogenous zones.. Never in my life had I wanted to please, and be pleased, so much at the same time, as now, but I wanted her to long for my touch, as much as I longed for hers.. Now, her need was urgent.. Suzie was at the same place she’d carefully taken me to.. Smaller orgasms had slickened her womanhood, to an erotic state as she now NEEDED release.. “Fffuckk.. Sssuck my fucking cunt.. Lick Meee… Fucking lick Meee NOWWW”.. This was all I needed to hear!!.. I closed my mouth around her erect clit, and swirled my tongue, to pleasure it.. “Yessss.. Mmm…Fffuck”, was all I could hear as she totally succumbed to my mouth.. Releasing her clit, I moved my tongue slowly down the length of her slit, and pulled at her ass cheeks, as I delved into her center.. The smell of her escaping wetness was just a prelude to the feel of the liquid, as she released her cum, on my invading digit.. She coated my tongue, as she gushed past my taste buds, and down my throat, as her body shook violently, releasing her seed, to me.. I remained attached to her sex, as best I could, as slowly we returned to our own dimension..

Her eyes were almost piercing, as she now took to the offensive.. The taste of her clung to my beard and moustache, as she led me into the now pulsating water of the Jacuzzi.. Her shaven, and now glistening pussy, still oozed her juices as she lay me down and started to speak softly to me.. “Look at how hard your cock is, Baby”.. Do you want to stick your hard cock in my wet pussy, Honey?”.. “Does your hard cock want to push open my pussy, and shoot all your juice in me, Babe”.. Do you want to fuck my mouth Baby?.. ”Yesss, ohhh fuck, yesss, let me fuck that sweet mouth of yours Suzz”, I gasped to her.. “Hold me right to your throat when I cum, Babe!!”.. “Do you dream about fucking my ass, Jim?”.. “Tell me how you think about fucking me!!”.. She had a wild look about her now, as she took control of my pleasure.. “Fucking all of you, is all I think about Suzz!!”.. I want to fuck you’re your hot cunt, and pull my cock out, and cum in your ass, Babe.. I want to feel your ass around my cock!!”.. I was writhing now, as I balanced on the side of the Jacuzzi, and awaited her touch.. The water rushed quickly around me, as it covered my stomach and legs.. Only the head of my cock protruded, as the jets further aroused me..

She started with the sponge, on my face.. I’m going to wash all my cum off you, then you’ll get a fresh load of my juice.. You like that, Baby?”.. She had a possessed look about her, as she kneel over me, and rub her tits against my chest.. One of the jets seemed to be positioned to agitate against my balls, and asshole, making my cock throb even harder, as she washed the water across my beard.. She leaned back, like a glistening Goddess, and ran the water down across her pert tits, dragging the sponge slowly across her taut nipples.. “Ohh Suzz.. Let me suck your hard tits, Babe”, I beckoned her.. “You like my hard nipples in your mouth, don’t you, Lover?”, she teased.. Slowly she traced the outline of my bearded face with her erect nipples, then lightly, across my lips, teasing me with her sex.. I bit at her and locked a nipple into my mouth as she pleasured us both, now.. Her pert bud made a popping sound as it escaped my mouth, and made her shudder.. “Look how bad your hard cock wants my pussy, Babe”, she said as she started to reposition herself.. Delicately, she rubbed the outermost portion of her aroused sex to the head of my cock.. The feel of her clit touching my cockhead, made me jerk up toward her.. Instead of entering her, it slid through the folds of her wet pussy, and back toward her ass.. Slowly she rode, surface fucking my cock, as I moaned out to her.. “Ohh.. Fffuckkk.. Let me in your hot cunt, Babe!!”.. She quickly repositioned the jet in the Jacuzzi to force the water still higher, then she took the length of my cock, in a single thrust.. I could see the passion in her eyes, as I blurted her name.. “Suzzz..Ohhhh Fuckkk Yesssss Suzzz!!”.. We stayed in that position, hips touching, as we got used to the feel of my cock in her wet pussy.. She leaned forward over my mouth and urged me to suck on her hardened tits.. She felt like velvet, enveloping my throbbing cock.. Her inner muscles tightened around my shaft, as the jets washed against our erotic connection.. As I pinched down on one nipple, and teased the other with my mouth, her slow gyrations began.. The pelting water against our nakedness, brought urgency to her downward thrust onto me.. “Mmmake my cock explode in you Suzz!!”.. “Fuck me into that hot cunt, Baby”.. I was wild with abandon, now, as our bodies assaulted each other, seeking release.. Every downward thrust, and twitch of her finely muscled cunt, brought moans from us both.. “Cum in meee.. Make your big cock cum in my pussyyy.. Unghh.. I’m going to milk that cock dryyy!!!”.. Her hands on my shoulders now, she fucked down onto me, wildly, bottoming on my cock, stretching the bounds of her vagina.. Her nails ripped right into my skin, as her tits rocked in rhythm, to her ass.. “Uhhhh..Ohhh…Fuckkkk”, I screamed out, as the first stream of cum shot from me, into her, seemingly triggering her own lust.. Waves rushed over the side of the Jacuzzi, as the waves escaping me, flooded into her waiting womb.. “Gggive….. It… To … Me….Unghhhhh.. Ffuckkk meeeee”, I heard her scream, as we finished our mutual pleasuring.. The water rushing around our bodies.. The intense pounding of our hips together.. All seemed to blend together, as she fall forward onto me, in release..

After a few minutes of recovery, she playfully looked into my eyes, and said.. “So, what do you think.. Am I a Home Care Professional?”.. “You’re my Never Better Home Care Inc”, I responded playfully..”Now… I think we should explore your bedside manner”.. As she disengaged herself from me, she jiggled her still dripping pussy in front of me.. ”Better call for that pizza now.. I hear that we have bananas, for dessert”

Chapter Four..
Free At Last.. Free At Last!!