View Single Post
Old 08-26-2001, 02:58 AM

"hi," I said somewhat shakily,"im Sara, nice to meet you Mike." "mind if I join you?" he asked, taking a seat next to me as I smiled and nodded my approval. "I'm from Portland" he stated,"we came here to visit my grand parents, it's been pretty boring, you're the first person I’ve met that’s around my age, in five days." “really?!” I interrupted, “that is where I am moving to with my mom, this is cool, I met someone already and im not even there yet”. “yeah that is really cool!” he said. And we talked a bit about the city, then moved on to other things. As he went on to tell me all about his vacation, I found myself studying his attractive features. he was tall and in good shape. he had blue eyes and black hair, and the cutest set of dimples id ever saw.
something about him though, made me a bit disinterested. I think it was his lack of maturity, that turned me off. all I know is, he seemed like a decent enough guy, but just wasn’t my type. I DID like hanging out with him. it was nice to have someone to talk to after mom and i's long car ride.
after we'd become aquatinted, we decided to get something to drink then go see if the hot tub had some extra seats for us to soak in and talk some more. I agreed to meet him in ten minutes by the bar, in my bathing suit.
I stood outside the bar in my summer robe, awaiting his arrival. I’m not aware as to exactly
HOW long I waited there for him, but it must have been about fifteen minutes or so, before I resolved myself to the fact that he wasn’t coming back. I decided to go to the hot tub anyhow, just for the heck of it. I knew mom would be there and her and I could talk and maybe get a little buzz from the drinks the hotel encouraged all the bathers to consume.
I opened the glass door to the hot tub room.through the steam I could make out a figure in the water. as I approached, I could tell that it wasn’t my mom bathing at all. I must have missed her somehow, but nonetheless, I set my robe down, with my towel, and turned to the tub to observe none other than mikes father, the gorgeous creature id seen at dinner. he had his head resting on the edge of the tub, with his eyes closed. even in such a silly position, this man looked incredible. I almost crept out of there as quietly as I could, but for some reason, I found my legs, and dipped my toes into the heated pool. as I sat down, the noise of body colliding with water, alerted him to my presence and he casually opened his eyes, and smiled at me.
"hello there", he said, smiling a perfect brilliant white smile, with teeth so clean, I practically could see my own reflection in them. "hi" I blushed, and quickly looked away. "I'm David," he said,"nice to meet you." I cleared my throat and answered him," I’m Sara. I met your son Mike earlier, he was going to meet me here but he never showed up. "oh," he said, "he had to go with his mother to pick up a few things in town before the store closes. No wonder why he protested not going. If I’d have known he had plans id have went in his place. forgive him, it wasn’t his fault."
"It's ok," I squeaked out, as my eyes attempted to remain locked on his, and not roam all over his toned and tan body. God he was incredible! I found myself very turned on by him. he continued talking with me, and I just lost myself in his beautiful attributes. I haven’t a clue as to how long we'd talked, or even WHAT we were talking about. All I was concentrating on was trying not to be too obvious about how gorgeous I found him.
eventually, we were just relaxing, occasionally he'd make some off handed witty comment and I’d laugh. he shifted in his seat, and I felt his foot next to mine. he was looking at me very intently as I felt his foot begin to climb up my leg. at first I was frozen. my brain had yet to register a decent response to his advances. before I realized I was incredibly surprised, his toes were rubbing at the outside of my bikini bottoms. brushing against my tender clit, as I somehow pretended to not notice. he smiled and continued talking to me about silly things, as his toes continued their activities, on the outside of my small tight bikini bottoms. I let out a little moan from time to time, and he acted as though he hadn’t noticed. still the toes played me like a stringed instrument, building its way up to an incredible finally.
As I swam in the beauty of simple pleasures, I was brought back to reality, with the noise of movement coming from directly behind me. I perked up somewhat in my seat, expected Dave to remove his mischievous toes from my vagina, as it was now obvious that someone had entered the room.
stead he just smiled at me, then smiled at whomever was standing in back of me, as I felt his toes working a bit more frantically. just then the person appeared at my right. it was mike, Dave’s son. " hi mike, did you and your mom get all our supplies? we got a hell of a trip in front of us when we get up in the morning, if we have to make an extra stop to get things you missed, it’ll really slow us down" he said. meanwhile as he talked, his big toe, had snaked its way under my briefs, and was now rubbing at the entrance to my virgin pussy. It felt so good, yet so wrong, and I was lost in a mix of confusion for the awkwardness of the situation, and the pleasure I felt. I think normally had this been different circumstances, I’d have got the hell out of there, or at least moved away from his foot, but he had me so turned on and he was so damn sexy, that I for some reason, could not resist him. I accidentally moaned aloud, when his big toe tried to enter me. my little pussy instinctively clenched shut, trying to grab at whatever it was that was teasing her so, and I felt he tingle in the beginning stages of orgasm.
Mike looked at me and laughed, then said, you ok there Sara? don’t fall asleep, you might drown you know." I tried to respond but was distracted by the toe that kept acting as though it was going to fuck me, but stayed outside. they continued talking as David’s toes' kept teasing. I was attempting to act as normal as I possibly could, realizing the most discreet way to pull this off was to kick my head back, throw my arms on the sides and close my eyes, as though I was just enjoying the relaxation of the hot bath and the massage jets.
the toes were now working on my clit full force and I could feel the early tremors of my impending orgasm. I had entered a hypnotic state I believe. such an awkward situation I was in had willed me to respond in such a manner. on the one hand, I knew I should make it stop, on the other, I had NEVER felt so good before in my life. I think my mom could have been standing there, and I wouldn’t have cared.
his toes left my pussy, and I opened my eyes, intent on looking at him as I came. to my disappointment, mike was climbing in the tub, and his dad, was beginning to rise. "it was nice to meet you Sara, its an amazing coincidence to have met a future resident of our own home town, look us up sometime if you ever feel like "slumming" he laughed. It took me a moment to gather myself, I smiled at him, and said," I will Dave, hopefully we will all see each other in a week or so." "ok, sounds good. I’ll be looking forward to it, maybe we can all go out for dinner or something." looking at his son he continued," don’t stay up to late now mike, we gotta get up early, remember?" Mike laughed, and stated, I know I know, i'll be up in a little while, I just wanna get Sara’s address and phone number first, then ill be up. "ok, goodbye you two," he said, giving me a sly wink went mikes head was turned. blushing, as I felt my pussy contract as I focused on his thigh muscles that sexily flexed when he walked.
mikes voice brought me back to life as he apologized for not meeting me. He said he told his dad, that he was going to meet me at the hot tub, but his dad said it’d have to wait, and that HE was going to the hot tub, and would inform me that I’d be here in forty five minutes.
now it made more sense to me. Dave had purposely sent his son away with his wife, so he could be alone with me. I felt even more turned on due to this new realization.
mike and I talked about kids our age. sports and other interesting things. I was still turned on and thinking of Dave, but I found myself enjoying mike's appearance as well. I think at this point in time, I’d have found just about any average looking guy attractive in my current horny state.
we were teasing each other back and forth. somehow, mike and I started to wrestle in the water, which progressed into him torturing me with a tickling attack that wreaked havoc on my sensitive knees.
he was on top of me as we both were laughing hysterically. almost simultaneously we both noticed the position we were in, face to face, wet young bodies pressed against each other. we moved toward each other, lips connecting, sending fire to my pussy. I have never in my life felt so hot for a man. I knew I wanted to get laid, I just wasn’t sure I wanted it to be mike. as his tongue danced on mine, and his hand gently rested on my breast, I found courage within, and decided to go for it.
we continued our passionate kiss, as his fingers were now tugging at my sensitive erect nipples. I subtly reached for his cock, finding an incredibly hard, seemingly large erection, encased in nylon swimming attire. he moaned into my mouth as I gripped firmly onto his rod and started to massage it.