Thread: Swamp Love
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 12:13 PM
Married Couple

Swamp Love III

A week had passed since I had came to live in the swamp with my husband, Jedidiah Brown. It didn't take long at all for the news to spread that he had taken me, Angel Lafonte, as his bride. Once again, we made the trip into town so that I could visit with my father and to buy supplies. It was around noon when we headed back for home. We where about half way there when Jed pulled the boat under the shade of a huge tree. I turned to look at him and saw that he had his pants undone and was stroking his already hard cock.

"Just couldn't wait until we got home, huh," I asked laughing.

"Nope. Even though you're full dressed, I still know what's underneath your clothes," he said smiling, stroking his full, thick eight inches as he stared at me.

I began to slowly strip for him, teasing him as I did. I first removed my t-shirt, leaving on my white lacy bra. He could see just enough skin through the lace to make him moan. Bending over in front of him, I removed my denim shorts, leaving on the matching lacy underwear. I turned around so that he could see my brown patch of hair through the lace.

"Oh, damn it, Angel. You know just how to tease me, don't you?"

Jed continued to stroke himself, moaning as he did due to the teasing I was giving him. Reaching behind me, I undone the snaps of my bra. Slowly, I pulled the straps down my arms, holding the bra to me before peeling it away from my ample breasts. After dropping it in the boat, I massaged my own breasts, watching Jed's face as he fought off the urge to cum.

"OH HO HO, Angel. You're gonna make me cum before I even get to touch you."

Bending back over in front of him, I pulled off the only remaining article of clothing; my lace panties. I slowly pulled them over my nice round ass and down my legs, and placed them with my other clothes. Sitting back down, I spread my legs and rubbed my clit with one hand as I rub my tits with the other. Jed had had enough. Without warning, several streams of cum shot from him as he smiled and said, "Oh, fuck, Angel. Now look what you made me do."

"That's alright baby. I can get you hard again."

I continued to rub my own clit, watching Jed as he grew hard again. Raising my left tit up, I licked my hard nipple with my tongue.

"Ok. I'm not wasting another load." His voice sound desperate, almost begging. Breathlessly he demanded, "Get over here!"

Staddleing him, I push my wet, warm pussy down onto his once again hard shaft. I raised and lower my body, brushing my ample C cup breasts in his face as I did. I moaned from the pleasure I was feeling. Jed's passion over took him as he licked and sucked at my breasts as they moved in front of his face. His hands grabbed my ass and moved with it as I rose and then lower my pussy on this thick shaft. Over and over again, I orgaismed and gave out screams of pleasure that echoed through out the swamp.

"Oh, Jed. Jed. Oh yes, Jed."

My screams grew louder and louder with each orgaism. Jed continued to suck on my tits, going back and forth between them. His hands now helping me to rise and lower faster and harder.

"Oh fuck, Angel. Yeah. Ride me. Ride me."

Jed gave a long graon and we both came together. My juices flowed over him as his seed shot deep into me. Still in our embrace, we kissed passionately for several minutes. In the distance, the hum of another boat motor could be heard. Jed turned his head to listen.

"It's coming this way."

"Shall I dress?"

"No. You won't have time. Just stay on me like you are."

With me still sitting on him, Jed turned us so that my back was to the on coming boat. By placing a cooler behind me and pulling it up to my body, he kept the occupants of the boat from seeing my naked ass. Wrapping his arms around me, he hid the sides of my breasts with his arms. The boat pulled up just as Jed hid all of his favorite parts of my body.

"Evening, Jed," one of the men said.

"I see that the rumors are true," said the other.

"Yeah," Jed answered, casually. "This is her."

Turning my head around to look at the men, Jed said, "Angel, allow me to introduce you to your brother-in-laws. Malachi and Zachariah or better known as Zach." Each man tipped his hat as they were introduced. "Brothers, this is your sister-in-law, Angel Lafonte Brown." I managed to produce a barely audiable "Hello." I was a completely embrassed at the first meeting I was having with my in-laws. After a short visit, they left and Jed and I continued on our way home with him still in me. Once reaching home and resting for a little while, Jed once again couldn't keep his hands off of me.