Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2002, 12:09 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
JAKE

Check please !

He set the remote control speed to "Low". Leaning over to Misty he said in a soft voice -

As much as I love to make you writhe in delight, its always been more fun to actually touch and feel you myself. Besides, I always have room for dessert. I'd love the taste of Misty on my tongue right now. It's better than an after dinner cognac.

Jake grinned and paid the bill with cash so they could leave in a hurry. Ushering Misty out, they began the short walk back to her place arm in arm. About halfway there Jake reached inconspicuously into his pocket and flipped the speed back to High! He barely was able to catch Misty as she doubled over!

OK, OK Misty. Here I turned the speed back down. You know what they say? Never trust a man with a remote control! I'll be good for the rest of the walk, until we get back. And then I'll be as bad as you want me to be ...

She fumbled with the key, and swung the door open. Barely inside, Jake spun her around pinning her to the wall. Their coats and clothes began to tumble all around them ...
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson