View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 05:55 PM

I awoke cock rock hard and knew that the dream was a fantasy. Later on I went to see Gary, not that I actually wanted an orgy but I did need sex. I bought a pair of black, transparent knickers on the way over and changed into them in a public toilet.

Gary was home and welcomed me in, immediately I grabbed him and kissed him deep, my hand dropping to his groin feeling his hardening cock. I unbuttoned his trouser and unzipped him, then my hand pushed his pants down and pulled out his hardening dick.

Gary' cock is lovely- smooth, soft skin but hard and throbbing. He measures about 6. i eagerly stroked him, pulling his cock and then I saw pre-cum, before he could speak I dropped to my knees and licked the drip from his cock, running my tongue down his shaft. He groaned and I licked back up to the tip and then i sunk my pursed lips down his hard cock, taking his full length into my mouth and back up stopping at the glans and bobbing up and down. His pre-cum tastes so good, as I pleasure him, I tug his jeans down and caress his soft arse cheeks, my fingers searching for his hot, damp hole. His cock hardens more in my mouth as my finger gently pushes at the damp tight entrance. More pre-cum fills my mouth and i gently slide my finger into his anus, feeling him tense - my mouth keeps up the tight circle around his cock, but increasing the tempo of the blow-job. "ohh, please, please .." he moans. I pull up and look at his face, he gasps..

"First you need to see my arse" I say.

I turn and drop my jeans kicki' them off, he gasps at my knicker covered arse, I bend over so that the tight material defines and delineates my shapely bum cheeks., I bend more and slide the panties down a few inches - "Fuck me!" I demand