View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Writer & Author

The Essence of Love--Part Two

That I worshipped my wife more than life itself was no secret to those who knew us. My feelings for her were blatantly obvious. It could be no other way with this remarkable and breathtaking womanl. In many ways she was the personification of the Earth Goddess and therefore the creator and protector of all; yet, there was also the dark side of her personality that reminded me of the Hindu Goddess Kali. Carolyn could have a man quivering in his shoes in fear with just a look of her dark eyes.

In a sense, she was the epitome of every submissive male's fantasy: beautiful, sexy, intelligent, creative, extremely aggressive in the work place, firm in her beliefs on how a woman should be treated and utterly ruthless in the infliction of punishment when displeased with the behavior of a male.

When Carolyn had agreed to marry me, she did so with a number of stipulations that were non negotiable.

The first was that I sign a contract stating that I willingly gave up all of my rights as a husband and agreed to serve her as a personal slave. The document further stated that she'd have complete freedom to take other lovers during the course of our marriage with my full knowledge and approval. I, on the other hand, would be required to remain faithful at all times by wearing a chastity device. My sexual outlet could then be strictly monitored and controlled by my wife at all times. I would be permitted no orgasm without her explicit permission. The document was to be signed by both of us, witnessed by her lawyer, and then notarized by his paralegal.

The second rule was that all my paychecks would be immediately turned over to her. She'd control the finances of our marriage. This would ensure my dependence on her and make me more complacent to her wishes.

The third stipulation had to do with the household chores. It would be my responsibility to keep our home cleaned to her specifications, to do the laundry on a weekly basis, to keep up the lawn, to wash and wax the cars, do the grocery shopping, run any errands, make up the beds each and every morning, etc., etc. Carolyn felt that a man who wasn't kept constantly busy was more apt to get himself into trouble.

The next rule was that she be pampered on a daily basis with foot and body massages. At times it would be my job to bathe Carolyn and to help prepare her for dates with other men. She would also have her own bedroom, while I would sleep in a room down the hall from her. I would be sexually submissive to her and would be available at all times to sexually please her in whatever way she demanded.

Another stipulation was that I lose a certain amount of weight and then maintain myself at that weight through daily exercise and healthy eating. Caolyn didn't want me dying at an early age.

The final rule was absolute obedience to her every command. Disobedience, sarcasm, anger or the silent treatment on my part would result in swift and very harsh punishment. My wife had a number of expensive riding crops and thick wooden paddles that were more than capable of causing severe pain when used with force. Carolyn had no hesitation in administering a hard whipping in order to correct non-desirable behavior. Sometimes, however, the look on her face would be enough to do the trick.

"What time is it?" Carolyn suddenly asked.

"Seven-fifteen," I said.

"Jonathan will be here in a few minutes. While we're gone, I want you to do the laundry and give the house a general cleaning. That should keep you occupied until we get back."

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Remember to wash my lingerie in Woolite."

"I won't forget."

"You'd better not," she said, turning around and modeling for me. "How do I look?"

"Like a Goddess," I said, rising to my feet.

Carolyn walked over and kissed me gently on the lips.

"I don't know if Jonathan will be spending the night with me," she said. "If he doesn't, you may come to my room after he leaves."

"Thank you, Mistress."

My wife bent over, lifted the hem of her skirt and readjusted the garter tabs on each stocking. I found myself becoming aroused again by her actions. Of course, I was always turned on whenever Carolyn was around. I think a lot of men felt the same way about her. Smoothing her skirt down, she gave me another kiss and then headed downstairs to wait for her lover.

I started collecting the dirty clothes, sheets, and towels from both of our rooms and was in the process of carrying them downstairs when the front doorbell rang. I heard Carolyn answer the door as I came down the steps. Rounding the corner of the stairway, I saw her and Jonathan kissing in the foyer.

I suddenly felt like a voyeur.

When they finished the kiss, Jonathan looked up in my direction and nodded his head in acknowledgement. Carolyn turned around, stared up at me and offered me one of her tantalizing smiles.

"We'll be back around eleven," she said.

I nodded my head and said, "Have a good time."

Jonathan waved nonchalantly as they walked out the front door. He seemed like a pleasant fellow. I knew my wife was very pleased with how the relationship was developing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------