Thread: The Void
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 06:48 PM

Father/daughter

Roxanne drew her knees up to straddle Frank’s hips. As she moved his cock moved in her and she new instinctively what he wanted. She knelt up; her back arched back gracefully and rocked her pelvis.

Frank marveled as he watched his daughter straddle his hips. She was breathtaking in her sensuality. Her thighs were strong and muscular as she knelt on him. She was supple and graceful as she arched her back, her young breast jutting forward.

“Aaah” he shuddered as she reached back and ran her fingers along the base of his cock, below his balls.

Franks hands cupped her breasts, playing with her rosy nipples and gently squeezing the supple flesh. She tossed her hair aside and moved more aggressively.

“Slow down, Baby. I want this to last.”

When she moved her feet up and sat on his cock, it was almost more than he could bear. The sight of his daughter, this beautiful young woman, raising and lowering herself on his cock was a sight that he would cherish the rest of his life. He watched her whole body move up and down as she fucked him and her juices flowed out of her down over his balls. The aroma, and the sounds of their sex was bringing him to a climax faster than he wanted. He tried to suck her nipple but she moved to fast. He held her ass in his strong hands helping her work her delicious magic.

“Here I go!” He gasped.

He gave three short thrusts and buried himself in her as far as he could go. His cum raced up the length of his cock and exploded inside her. He couldn’t believe his orgasm was so strong again after just having had two within the last hour. But he knew what it was. It was a combination of things, her beauty and grace, her natural ability and instincts as a lover, but mostly it was because she was his daughter. It was that fact alone that stimulated him more than any.

“Was that alright, Daddy?” She asked and she sounded as she had when she presented him with a school report, tentative and nervous..

“Oh Roxie,” he said pulling her close, kissing her face gently. “That was more than ‘alright’, it was……..wonderful, it was better than wonderful. I don’t have the words to tell you. But I do have to tell you that I am absolutely exhausted, you have beat me up baby.” he confessed. “What say we call it a night, huh?”

“Mmmm,” she cooed snuggling down onto his chest. “Can I sleep here.”

“Get the covers first,” he said “so you don’t get chilled.”

“Yes Daddy,” she said mocking his parental concern.

They both drifted off to sleep, exhausted, and exhilarated by their new found love for each other. Her laying on his chest and him still planted deep inside her. Who knew what tomorrow might bring.