View Single Post
Old 11-14-2001, 03:41 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Finally the cloak of emptiness is removed as again his words ring through the room.
"you have the presence you seek, but My pleasure is not so easily acquired, it has to be earned"
The still air is slashed by the sound of the riding crop, the leather tip whistling on it's speeding journey before contact is made across one of her buttocks, the terry robe absorbs most of the sting, but the message is clear.
"Lower"
There is no malice in His voice, no anger or chiding, however it is a voice that is used to obedience.
He rises effortlessly to His feet, the boots fogged by her breath move out of her view as He slowly circles her. Moving and all the while watching for any weakness in her position, He drinks in the exquisite charm of the golden beauty passively curled before Him. The riding crop against His boot taps out a slow tattoo in time with His pace. Having completed a circuit of her outline He stops at her shoulder, using the crop he flicks her dark curling mane forward over her head exposing the nape of her neck, the tip of the crop is placed gently on the pale skin, the flexible leather traces along her neck line, tickling the soft errant strands of hair which whorl like relaxed springs. All the while the green eyes bore into her, scrutinising her reactions. He repositions the crop between her shoulder blades, then applying slight pressure runs it down her spine, letting each vertebra feel the weight of the crop as it progresses. At the base of her spine the curve of her back rises to the full swell of her buttocks, without pause the implement continues between the terry covered cheeks to where the hem line is struggling to cover her modesty. The dark brown of the crop contrasts starkly with the light golden flesh of her inner thighs as He flickers it expertly like a snake's tongue against her skin.
From behind her she hears His voice,
"Are you willing to earn My pleasure? And if so, how much do you crave My acknowledgement of your service?"

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul