Thread: Herbert and me
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 11:06 PM

Two poles but no fishing

After the initial meeting at Herbert's trailer, we got settled in. I was formally introduced to Arturo, he was Herbert's nieghbor. he told me that herbert had told him about me and he didn't believe him at first. I said that I was bi and enjoyed men as well as women. Arturo asked if I really liked being fucked in the ass, I told him I did enjoy it as long as it was done right. There were two bedrooms and I asked which one to put my stuff in, Herbert said it didn't matter we wouldonly be using the big room.

Arturo handed me a brown paper bag anf told me to look inside, I found a red bra and panties and a tube of red lipstick. I asked what this was for, he said that was what i would be wearing this weekend, I looked at herbert and he said "Arturo is the guest, and he should be treated that way". I had never worn anything like that before but I figured what the hell. Herbert then handed me a plastic bag and inside was a copper colored wig long straight hair, sort of like Donna on the 70's show. "your'e gonna wear this too" Herbert said. " go to the bathroom and get dressed" I looked at him and saw he wasn't joking so I went to the bath room, took of my jeans and underwear. I put on the panties first and then the bra they fit ok, never having put lipstick on I tried what I saw my wife do, it looked ok, really bright red. I then straightened out the wig and put in on my head. I brushed it back and it looked ok. I went out and sort of tried to model it for the guys.

Arturo thought it was ok, Herbert was happy with the look too. Arturo told me to sit next to him on the couch, and I did He started to fondle my chest telling me that i looked good this way, just like a sissy, I felt myself getting aroused. Arturo told me to stroke his cock, which I did it was laying on his thigh, he started to kiss my neck and nibble my ears. I was stroking his cock, Arturo kissed his way to my face and finally got to my mouth and kissed me on the lips, he pushed his tongue into my mouth and mine darted inside his, we were making out like a couple of teenagers while Herbert watched us. He pulled his mouth away from mine and placed his hand on my shoulder and gently pushed me down towards his crotch, by now his cock was fully erect and I took it in my mouth, I tongued the head. Licking around it, pushing my tongue into his cum hole. I licked down his shaft slathering it with my tongue, fondling his balls as I did. He reached into the back of my panties and started rubbing my ass, first kneading the cheeks and running his finger down the crack.

Herbert now stood uo and brought his cock close to my face, and I started to lick his cock and and Arturo's, both men stood up and I kneeled between them and sucked on thier cocks alternatly, taking Arturo's first since he was company, and then taking Herbert's into my mouth both cocks were so hard and big, and with my hand filled with both of them I was in heaven. Stroking one while sucking the other, Herbert pulled me and he pulled me by the arm to the master bedroom. He laid down on the bed and pulled me down and I was on all fours with my mouth just above his cock, I smelled him he was sweating and he smelld like cum, I started to lick his cock.

This put my ass in the air and I felt Arturo pulling my red panties now. He was playing with my ass I moaned into herbert's cock and wiggled my ass. Arturo's hand played with my ass and my balls and I really moaned into Herberts cock. I was taking his cock into my mouth as deeply as I could, Herberts hand guided my head as it went down on him. Arturo had lubed his finger and gently pushed inside me my ass muscles clamped down on it, Arturo said "relax babe" you're gonna enjoy this". he pushed asecond finger in and started to wiggle it around. My mouth was filled with Herbert's hard black cock and I could only moan around it. Arturo kneeled on the bed behind me and pulled his fingers out of my ass. He kneeled directly behind me amd placed his cock at my opening. I came up for air, said " go ahead big man, fuck me". Arturo pushed the head of his brown cock inside me, I relaxed my ass as much as i could, he took it very slow. I put my mouth back on Herbert's cock I didn't want it to get cold. The copper colored hair from the wig was falling over both sides of my head and dangling over Herbert's cock. He gathered it up and held it so he could see me suck his cock. Arturo was pushing his cock deeper into my ass, I wiggled it and clamped my muscles around it.

As Arturo pumped into me from behind he forced me to take more of Herbert's cock into my mouth, i could hear them both talking about me as the fucked me, "this white boy is good, better than the last one". "hell he's better that that bitch last deer season". Arturo with one last shove pushed the last of his 10 inch brown cock in my ass, I could feel his balls slpping against mine. I had all of Herbert's cock in my throat. Arturo had his hands on my hips holding them as he pumped his cock in and out of my ass, my head was being held tightly in Herbert's grip. when Artuor pushed into me i would take more of Herbert's cock nd as he pulled out he pulled me up. We had a good rythym going.

Arturo was going to be first I could tell by the way he was picking up the pace. i clamped my muscles as much as I could making my asshole as tight as I could. Herbert's cock was in my mouth it was covered with spittle and pre cumit was sliding out of my mouth and going back in as if it belonged there (and it did). Arturo grabbed my hips and started to pump faster, i could tell he was about to cumHe grunted and I could feel his hot cum shoot in my ass. His pumping became frenzied as he emptied his balls into my ass, his cock was sliding in and out easilyI wiggled my ass and pushed back towrds him he slammed his cock into me, I took Herbert's cock as deep as i could and held it there. herbert pushed my head down, Arturo let loose with one last spurt and slowed his pumping. Herbert growled that he was cumming he held my head down and started shooting his hot cum right in my throat. I could feel his cock swell up, I tried to bring my head up but his grip was strong. "take it bitch" and I did. Finally he loosened his grip and I moved my mouth up about 6 inches and took the last of his spurts into my mouth i swallowed it as fast as I could I had cum spittle all over my face I could feel Arturo's cum leaking out of my ass. Arturo reached between my legs and stroked my cock and I shot immediatly into his hand.

Arturo collapsed on my back nuzzling my neck, as my face was still pressed into Herbrt's crotch. I licked herbert clean making sure to move my wig out of the way, when I finished with Herbert I cleaned Arturo's cock. I lay between them with each hand on a cock i leaned over and kissed Arturo's nipples. Herbert was kissing my neck. We had to rest a little, it was going to be a long time until sunday morning.