View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 12:30 PM

Happy Fucking Birthday

Ten years ago, I implied that I would publish a third Raven and June story, the sequel to both Merry Fucking Christmas , and Raven For Lunch. Now that I've published the second version of Way Off Broadway, I hoped to post the completed version of Happy Fucking Birthday, but I'm finding that I keep getting errors when I try to post it. Specifically, the editor keeps telling me that the post must be at least 2 characters long. I believe that the problem is the opposite, that it is too long.
So, I am posting this story in two parts. This is the first, and the second will be attached below.
If you like it, I'm working on a full Raven and June novel. For more information on this and other projects, the background on this version of this story, and more, visit www.garsmechant.com

#####

I had been planning this day for weeks, and I was really nervous and excited about pulling it off! It was Ron's birthday, and he was in for a serious surprise!
I arranged to leave work at lunch time. My boss was understanding and told me since my project was ahead of schedule, I could have the afternoon off.
I had to get the party ready! This was going to be an elegant dinner for three-me, Ron, and Raven.
Ron still didn't know I saw him fucking Raven at his company Christmas party, or that I'd had sex with her that night and a couple of times since. This party was going to be a total surprise!
It had been a few weeks since Raven and I had started talking about this party, and now we were going to finally have another three-way. At least this time Ron would be in on it!
I spent the afternoon cleaning the house and setting up decorations. Raven said she wanted to cook dinner for the three of us, and after talking it over, I agreed. She said she would be over between three-thirty and four with everything.
I kept wondering what Raven would think of our home. Her apartment with Brian was Spartan compared to ours. Hers was furnished in a modern style with lots of spotless white everywhere from the walls to the carpets and the furniture. Ours were more colorful, with brightly-colored walls and natural wood throughout. Would that fit her sensibilities?
I spent the final half-hour fidgeting, moving things around from place to place, when I heard the doorbell ring. My heart skipped. I knew Ron would have just walked in, so if this didn't turn out to be a delivery man it would have to be Raven!
I brushed myself off and opened the door to find Raven standing there, holding a cake and several bags.
"May I come in?" she asked unnecessarily.
"Of course you can!" I exclaimed, and she laughed as she let me take the cake. "Thank you so much for getting the cake! I would have forgotten it! Some birthday party that would have been!" I said as I set the cake on the kitchen counter.
"You're welcome! I saw it in a book at the bakery a few days ago, and I couldn't resist!"
I took my first good look at it when she said it, and I saw that the cake simply said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON," but had three naked dolls arranged on top, with a male doll behind a female doll who had her head between the legs of a darker female doll.
I couldn't help myself, and we both laughed at the image. "Think that'll be us tonight?" I asked her.
"Mmmm," she purred as she put an arm around my waist. "I really hope so. All night!"
I turned to face her and saw her beautiful eyes looking longingly at me, smiling. She dressed up for dinner. Or maybe for me, I thought as my heart pumped faster. I couldn't resist and I took her in my arms, and she kissed me gently and longingly.
I was breathing hard when we broke the kiss, my heart racing for her. Her eyes said she wanted me just as badly.
However, she smiled and let go of me. "We're not going to have time for that if I'm going to have dinner ready when Ron gets home!" she said. "We'll save it for later!"
She quickly unpacked the groceries and got to work. I started out just watching her. It was like watching a cooking show without all the talking. She had everything organized and working at the same time. Most of her talking was to ask me to get something for her, a saucepan or spatula, but finally everything was done and prepared with flair. She had fixed three plates each with a beautiful steak in the middle, cooked medium, red potato mashed potatoes, asparagus spears, all garnished with sautéed onions. She chose a red wine to compliment dinner, and as she set the table, she told me to go get dressed.
"But...I am dressed," I protested.
She smiled at me, and said: "You're beautiful, June! But that pants-suit you're wearing isn't going to do it tonight! Let's see what you have that will show you off to advantage!"
She grabbed an unopened bag and ushered me into the bedroom. I started looking through my closet for something else, and she stopped me. "Let's do this right! If we're going to be his gifts, let's make sure he likes the wrapping! Where's your..." I suddenly got the idea and opened one of my dresser drawers. She dove in and pulled out a few things, then saw something she liked. "This! This is perfect! It accentuates your innocent looks!"
"What should I wear over it?"
"Nothing at all! Try it on!"
I slipped into the white teddy, and when I turned around, I saw Raven just pulling a black camisole over her shoulders and adjusting it to cover her nipples. The black thong she was wearing set the scene well.
"I think the contrast is perfect, don't you?" she said as we looked at the two of us in the mirror.
"I wish I could get you out of that," I told her truthfully.
"Later you will!" she assured me.
"What if Ron doesn't like the idea?" I asked, suddenly worried that I'd made a mistake.
"You're suggesting he won't like the idea of a three-way? What man doesn't want sex with two women at least once?"
"I'm just...worried that it might...freak him out."
"That his beautiful, innocent-looking wife might want to eat pussy?"
"Yours! But, yeah, maybe," I said.
"Don't worry," she said, kissing me gently. "We don't have to tell him. In fact, it might be a lot hotter if you act like you've never been with a woman before!"
I thought about it for a moment. "Yeah, I think you're right! That would be hot!"
"Let me take the lead there. I'll 'seduce' you for your 'first time with a woman' in front of him. What guy could say no to watching an innocent-looking woman being seduced by another woman? However, we have to get ready! He'll be here soon!"
Raven fixed her makeup and ran back into the kitchen. I did the same and finished just in time to run to the door when I heard Ron pull up.
I opened the door before he could get the key out and stood there, looking as sexy as I could.
"Well, well!" he said. "Happy birthday to me!"
He kissed me passionately and put down his briefcase, so he could hold me properly. When he broke the kiss, he sniffed loudly and asked: "Are we having steak tonight?"
"I thought we'd have Asian," I giggled.
Raven timed it perfectly, the clicking of her high-heels clear on our hardwood floors as she walked into the dining room to set our plates down.
"Happy birthday, Ron!" she said before returning to the kitchen for the third plate.
Ron looked stunned as he set me back on my feet. "Ummm. Hmmm," he said and cleared his throat. He looked at me and pointed at the kitchen. "Ahhh, hmmm?"
"I got you a special present!" I explained.
Raven walked back in and sat down the third plate. "She means me!" she said proudly.
I walked over to her and put my arm around her. "Or rather, us. We're your present," I said, pointing between us.
"Yes. Us two. Are your present," Raven said.
"Tonight," I said. "We're your present. Happy birthday!"
He stared at us for a few moments, mouth open, before clearing his throat and saying: "Ahh. Hmm. Kay," and he walked over to his seat at the table. I had to ask him to stand up again.
"Umm, why?" he asked.
I pointed and said: "You're still wearing your coat."
"Ahh. Yes. Coat," he said as he got up to let me take his overcoat and jacket.
I quickly put them away in the hall closet as Raven poured the wine.
"So, how was work, honey?" I asked him.
"Oh. Umm. Great! Wonderful," he said, sounding completely distracted.
"Did they do anything for you at work?" I asked.
"Umm, no. Nothing. Why? Should they have?"
"Birthday?" I asked.
"Oh. Right! No, they didn't. Wonder why?" he asked.
"Because I told them not to," Raven said.
"You told them not to what?" he asked.
"I told them not to celebrate your birthday!" she replied.
"Oh. Who exactly did you tell that to? To not do...the thing?" he asked before downing his wine.
Raven and I looked at each other for a second. He was gone. I'd never in my life seen him like that.
"The office," she replied.
"Ah. Yes. Them. So that's why they..." he said. "did the thing. Didn't. Didn't do the...uh...the thing. Yes."
"Honey?" I asked.
"Hmm?"
"Are you alright?"
"Yes, of course I am," he reassured me. "Why wouldn't I be?"
Raven and I looked at each other again.
"I'm just not sure you even know what we're talking about," I explained.
"Of course, I do. We were talking about the office and why they did the thing. Or didn't."
"Do you know what the thing even is?" I asked.
He looked at the kitchen counter right then, and said: "Oh. Cake." He looked at Raven and asked: "My, is it your birthday already?" He waved at her, said "Hi, Raven," and fell face-first into his steak.
Both of us stood up.
"What was in that wine?" I asked.
"Wine!" Raven exclaimed.

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!