View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 08:12 PM

What's your read on this? Just finished blind date...

So I was out and having a good time with this girl...went mini golfing and then decided to eat nearby (her choice)...anyhow during the dinner one of her friends w/her b/f dropped on in and noticed her and litierally sat next to us. A few hello, what are you doing here type of deal etc were exchanged...

anyhow it felt kinda of awkward on my end as i didn't know any of these people but whatever. We still finished our dinner and had a good convo and I walked her back to her car and g'nite type of thing.

Afterwards when i got into the car and thought about it more...could that situation with her friends showing up...could it have been staged just in case the date was going badly she could bail and get out of it etc.?

I dunno what to think now as it was an awkward moment and i've never had that done to me before...i've had the phone call and oh i've gotta goto the washroom to make a phone call to make sure everything is alrite but this...

what's your read on it?

she did cover the bill for both of us as she insisted given i paid for the activities earlier.